2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DDP69

Oct 6, 2023
"Active" is relative.
If I say to you that I'm working hard on a project and you pay me for it, but in truth I'm not doing anything, am I actually active or not so much? I mean, I'm actively telling you I'm doing something and you believe that.
Ahh, a classic case of Schrödingers Dev !

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and MrStal0ne

Saitai

Jan 23, 2023
Stop digging up this corpse. I tell you as a necromancer: “Be afraid of God”.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw
May 31, 2021
Thank God you didn't play it before 2005. Your disappointment would be beyond immesureable along side compounded interest per year.

At this point it's a saga - Cyber Lies & Façade.
While Crowchild has been developing HTH, I graduated from college, built up a professional career, got a GF, built a house, got married, got kids, payed off that house mortgage. My kids will leave for a college while Crow will be still converting Flash HTH scenes into Unity3D which may be bankrupt & obsolete and abandoned by that time. When I retire, Crow will be restarting next HTH iteration in an engine developed by our kids generation.
I can't describe this eternity in other words.

wcl666

Jul 27, 2022
Does the scenes have moans or audio? I only hear the music, I have HTH 0.673 btw

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Only a small amount of scenes have audio, and those are mostly with characters that have voices, which is only a few
I'd argue that the audio is of rather poor quality. Moans are subpar, like they were recorded on 5$ microphone and in general remind me of something my ex used to "produce" (she was a sweetheart but awful in bed). Voices...are better and it would be a pleasure to listen to what little there is if not for that quality/volume.

Reactions: limesseur

Nobody422

Jan 19, 2022
yeah, i tried following your pict and it still don't open, is there specific order? and what's inside?
There's no order, the two stars the closest to the left of the key are the ones you need to click. but it really is just an empty area like you said.

D69T

Feb 9, 2021
If you guys want to see the funniest shit ive ever seen, on the HTH discord one of the mods said the reason they weren't writing anything for the codex wiki they planed to do years ago was because they have no lore or personality for many of the characters

After how many years of development? How do they say this shit with a straight face

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
If you guys want to see the funniest shit ive ever seen, on the HTH discord one of the mods said the reason they weren't writing anything for the codex wiki they planed to do years ago was because they have no lore or personality for many of the characters

After how many years of development? How do they say this shit with a straight face
they said crow "hold the lore" but truly it's just some bullshit they made up because crow could just give the "lore" to someone and let them write it and he or someone else draw the characters. we don't even need a fucking lore just give them visual and personality.

most of the characters in the scrapped and retro section of my HTH Char doc are all made up by me. that's how easy it is to come up with characters. but for crow and his "team" it's really difficult

it's also hilarious that he made all the characters, even have his way to make the retro characters just to them be name. not even have face, just name.

i actually want to point that out in the discord but i still wanna see the shitshow and fanarts there

oh yeah, the reason they told that shit and everyone there eat it because people there really only love like, 5 characters so both the creators and consumers won't give a shit to the fuckton of other characters

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes