2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
i belive crow dosent cnow how to use unity
He...doesn't?
Someone else did the heavy lifting at some point, then decided to fuck off. They might have been trying to teach Crow how to build a level, but gave up, and Crow learned nothing by letting someone else do what he should have learned. :unsure:

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
He...doesn't?
Someone else did the heavy lifting at some point, then decided to fuck off. They might have been trying to teach Crow how to build a level, but gave up, and Crow learned nothing by letting someone else do what he should have learned. :unsure:
yes becuz the jsk studio guys who made hentai games in flash just like crow is chuging now games on unity way faster then on flesh so probobly yes crow ddosent cnow hot to use unity or he gave up

DS2022

Oct 29, 2022
He...doesn't?
More or less that's the consensus. Crow does technically have someone helping him for a while now but I swear at this point, it's only slowed development further.

Mar 18, 2018
He...doesn't?
There's a rumor going around that Crow let go Evie b/c of political fights that happened over and over

jumbas

Feb 9, 2022
The funniest part, however, is the current shit show going on with Unity itself right now.

So there's no telling if Crow ends up switching engines...AGAIN!

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
The funniest part, however, is the current shit show going on with Unity itself right now.

So there's no telling if Crow ends up switching engines...AGAIN!
Instead of switching engines, he should take a moment to rethink his priorities and the scope of the game. He is trying to make HTH bigger than it needs to be when people would be fine with just a point-and-click like the game was on Flash. Unity can even be used to make it like that, or even Godot could do it and would probably work out better than Unity for this type of game.

Reactions: lsz98

D69T

Feb 9, 2021
The only thing sustaining it the gravy train, at least thats the only rational thing that makes sense to me. But I admit, I read Crow's comments and he often sounds like someone who completely believes his own lies. Maybe he really does believe hes making progress. That's even more depressing.

Like someone said above, most people were fine with point and click. Its a hentai game and he has (had?) skill with character design; lean into that with a simple game structure, dont try do... whatever the hell he is doing. I dont see why he dont just go to that again, hell if it was even just "interim" while he works on his Frankenstein's monster it would be the biggest actual product hes produced in over a decade. I find him absolutely fascinating, but not in a respectful way. More like in a lolcow "what on earth is happening here" way at this point because of how bizarre it all is

Reactions: limesseur
May 31, 2021
Don't tell Crow, he thinks hes writing the furry War and Peace
Ironically, Crow's partner Tyvara claims to be a writer. She released some short stories on Internet. Although she lives of HTH doing essentially nothing, she never bothered writing a HTH lore neither any character dialog.

D69T

Feb 9, 2021
Ironically, Crow's partner Tyvara claims to be a writer. She released some short stories on Internet. Although she lives of HTH doing essentially nothing, she never bothered writing a HTH lore neither any character dialog.
Honestly the whole story of HTH's 'development' feels like its full of irony, all at its expense. I mean hell look at how the pirating project y'all were doing arguably produced more actual product, just by smoothing over and resurrecting some content, than Crow did in nearly a decade. I think the only thing he's made is that ugly 3D unity map hes constantly talking about, in-between his monthly "I was ill so no work was done" post

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
Honestly the whole story of HTH's 'development' feels like its full of irony, all at its expense. I mean hell look at how the pirating project y'all were doing arguably produced more actual product, just by smoothing over and resurrecting some content, than Crow did in nearly a decade. I think the only thing he's made is that ugly 3D unity map hes constantly talking about, in-between his monthly "I was ill so no work was done" post
heh, he was so full of making the world that he forget to put anything in it

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Come on dude, the man gets migraines and needs to blow all the dough he makes on weed to alleviate his pain.

Leave Brittany Spears...Crow alone!

• Haha
Reactions: lsz98 and limesseur

johnnyton

Jun 5, 2021
I feel like someone who is well versed in making TCs of Doom II in ZDoom could possibly port this (sprites, animations) into it and recreate the map, kinda like HDoom.
(I say this as a wishful thought, I have never tried to make anything in ZDoom before.)

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I feel like someone who is well versed in making TCs of Doom II in ZDoom could possibly port this (sprites, animations) into it and recreate the map, kinda like HDoom.
(I say this as a wishful thought, I have never tried to make anything in ZDoom before.)
Doom can be played on anything, no exceptions.
This seems to be a rule.
If Doom can run on Ecoli bacteria, then can it run on...HTH?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes