• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
This really is the final version? Cuz I swear the game is still being updated now, this might be the last flash version or something, cuz to play the game on the website you gotta pay now, maybe that version can get leaked some day, unless this is that version

Reactions: Humalien

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
guys i check their website and it says it was suspended and i check their patreon page they post the news about their website is taken down.

• Wow
Reactions: ReconLegend

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
It's amazing to see how many times this guy triked to remake the same game and fail at it each time. Not that this is bad, it's just a really simple game that didn't need to be remade this many times. If he just focused on a handful of characters and locations, this could have been something really great.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
so i tried out the apparently most recent anyway, and there is many girls who have nothing at all, thats both a shame and strange, since one, there is many good ones not used, and two, pretty sure there is animations on then in the old games, like shemale content, but in the recent one not

some options give a black screen, and others are gray and you can't pick at all....

Hardly "completed" i think, but damn is good, sadly you can pick "human" as race, just close enough

Reactions: Purb and Ullubu

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
When I'm creating a character I get no preview on the looks at all. Just a white flash with nothing there

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
the game is buggy and incomplete. I've had a couple of softlocks too
Yeah some of the girls, can't even do some of the animation on this version but the last version which was an Unity version every animation worked.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes