4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sorry I wasn't able to find one. Looking forward to 0.10 and the Takepachi scenes.
Bad news for Takepachi lovers: even with all 3, Takepachi scenes are not complete, you need the full version to see the follow ups.
(that's technically true to all love interests, but I find Takepachi's is the most impactful - maybe that's bias :p

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for this

Quick question, u meantioned about boosting stats in save file, how do u do it?
I'm not good at explaining things, sorry ://

You could just upload your savefile into a save editor site like saveeditonline and edit the stats given in the param set.

Or use the editor to edit your item amounts and make sure to give yourself some of the sanity, charm, and defense magatamas (consumables #13,#14,#15) and just use those in-game to boost your stats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whoswho213

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
I'm not good at explaining things, sorry ://

You could just upload your savefile into a save editor site like saveeditonline and edit the stats given in the param set.

Or use the editor to edit your item amounts and make sure to give yourself some of the sanity, charm, and defense magatamas (consumables #13,#14,#15) and just use those in-game to boost your stats.
Thanks again that was a big help

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here's a rushed guide for the basic stuff:
That's quite a nice guide, basically has everything needed to know.
really wishing that someone share the new update but all i can do is wait for this to happen
The one people who previously shared the game bought the Full JPN version and also already shared it here.
Not a big surprise if no one is sharing every translation update anymore.
IMO it's quite expensive for the amount of stuff you are getting.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes