4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
The one people who previously shared the game bought the Full JPN version and also already shared it here.
Not a big surprise if no one is sharing every translation update anymore.
IMO it's quite expensive for the amount of stuff you are getting.
[/QUOTE]

Ho alright got it humm so what kind of translator are you using ? or are you playing in japanese ?

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
The one people who previously shared the game bought the Full JPN version and also already shared it here.
Not a big surprise if no one is sharing every translation update anymore.
IMO it's quite expensive for the amount of stuff you are getting.

Use Textractor.... Though textractor on this game is so wonky i feel dyslexic reading it lol, all of the time the He is changed to She, the underwear sometimes is translated to panties, most of the times the sentences or convo does not make sense but if u try hard enuff on ur own u can get the gist of it, thats why I hope somebody share the latest update :(

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean, you need to BUY before you can share. Don't blame others for not sharing when no one is willing to put the money into it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can you blame them? 30 $ or more to pay for that?
I'm confused, blame who? They are complaining that nobody is sharing the newest updates. But as you said, it's not cheap. Even if it's cheap, if you are not willing to spend that kind of money, don't blame others for having the same feeling.
If you want free stuff, be patient or else.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I'm confused, blame who? They are complaining that nobody is sharing the newest updates. But as you said, it's not cheap. Even if it's cheap, if you are not willing to spend that kind of money, don't blame others for having the same feeling.
If you want free stuff, be patient or else.
I didn't see anyone complaining, you sure you are not delusional?
All I see in here is people stating that there are still no new updates or people like myself that are clarifying why people are not sharing the new updates and in my dictionary that is not complaining.
In every gay games thread, I always see you making such a fuss and starting an unnecessary argument, like, dude stop being such a drama queen.

Reactions: Kerapac

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I didn't see anyone complaining, you sure you are not delusional?
All I see in here is people stating that there are still no new updates or people like myself that are clarifying why people are not sharing the new updates and in my dictionary that is not complaining.
In every gay games thread, I always see you making such a fuss and starting an unnecessary argument, like, dude stop being such a drama queen.
"Anyone get the newest update to share?" - That's a genuine inquiry if only one of such is made per version. Not like many of you spamming it none-stop.
"Still no one post this game " - That's a complain.

"In Your dictionary that is not complaining", doesn't mean it's not complaining :p
And you are the one that calling names, while you blaming others to be drama queen? :LOL:

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
There. I requested it on KP for those asking for updates. Just wait to see if they get around to uploading it ig.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
"Anyone get the newest update to share?" - That's a genuine inquiry if only one of such is made per version. Not like many of you spamming it none-stop.
"Still no one post this game " - That's a complain.

"In Your dictionary that is not complaining", doesn't mean it's not complaining :p
And you are the one that calling names, while you blaming others to be drama queen? :LOL:
See? another attempt at trying to start an argument and making a fuss.
*shaking my head*
So glad, ignore feature is a thing.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Hey mods, in addition to the game update link up above, can we also get a Changelog update on the main post? Here's the needed parts:

v0.11
New story: Kazenori 2 (Dad&son), 3 (Sex with Kazenori)
Sukezo 2 (Walk in the sky), 3 (First experience)

v0.10
New story:
Takepachi 2 (Cum bath), 3 (Male impregnation)
Kenotomo 1 (Peeking), 2 (Bukkake), 3 (Cheating)

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
I'm not good at explaining things, sorry ://

You could just upload your savefile into a save editor site like saveeditonline and edit the stats given in the param set.

Or use the editor to edit your item amounts and make sure to give yourself some of the sanity, charm, and defense magatamas (consumables #13,#14,#15) and just use those in-game to boost your stats.
Where do I find my save file?

Reactions: Maverik39
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes