4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
where can i find orge's tear to proceed the red oni story, i can't seem to find it anywhere
Check the guide:

According to that, Ogre's Tear can be found in the Yaro Castle basement (the place one square to the left of Yaro Castle itself).

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
After met Takepachi,its say i need finish main story.Any clue to finish main story ?
If you've already met all the other characters, I believe you have to go talk to the bear at the southern castle and that will start an event where the Ogre Castle falls into chaos. The bear will send you to the brothel owner guy in the southeast, as he's actually a former doctor. Then you'll be sent to the Volcano to retrieve the Flame Mesona to make a cure for the ogres. Meet back up with the bear at the castle and then you'll be sent to the Ogre Castle to fix the problem. Then you'll be able to talk more with Takepachi.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alt catboy

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
If you've already met all the other characters, I believe you have to go talk to the bear at the southern castle and that will start an event where the Ogre Castle falls into chaos. The bear will send you to the brothel owner guy in the southeast, as he's actually a former doctor. Then you'll be sent to the Volcano to retrieve the Flame Mesona to make a cure for the ogres. Meet back up with the bear at the castle and then you'll be sent to the Ogre Castle to fix the problem. Then you'll be able to talk more with Takepachi.
Do you know how to go to the Vulcano? I never really did opened that area and I don't now how
Edit: found it. Turns out I just didn't stayed enough in the slums to learn the path...

Last edited:

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
Thx for info.

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
how do you level up? I think I'm dumb XD I cant "kill" the big enemies. Edit. maybe it has to do with companions' cooperation? edit2. done it with save editor and the sanity, charm, and defense magatamas, dunno why fap rpg games are difficult seriously, thats not the point! :p

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
how do you level up? I think I'm dumb XD I cant "kill" the big enemies. Edit. maybe it has to do with companions' cooperation? edit2. done it with save editor and the sanity, charm, and defense magatamas, dunno why fap rpg games are difficult seriously, thats not the point! :p
It's pretty easy to level up and get stronger to the point where the enemies aren't a problem. You just spend your accumulated SP with the brothel guy and you can put the points into various upgrade trees.

ReijibaraGuy

Aug 20, 2020
how do you proceed on Chuemon? the game shows me jap text (used gtranslate says please buy the jap version) em puzzled. thanks in advance (also tried doing the suggestion from the walkthrough here, still flashed the same jap texts hehe)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
how do you proceed on Chuemon? the game shows me jap text (used gtranslate says please buy the jap version) em puzzled. thanks in advance (also tried doing the suggestion from the walkthrough here, still flashed the same jap texts hehe)
If you see "please buy the jap version" and it brings you back to main menu, it means you hit the End of the content.
The Eng version is not a completed game like the Jpn version, I think they cut contents before they translate it, as of now.

Also the Jpn version is shared here somewhere, just do a search.

Reactions: ReijibaraGuy

ReijibaraGuy

Aug 20, 2020
If you see "please buy the jap version" and it brings you back to main menu, it means you hit the End of the content.
The Eng version is not a completed game like the Jpn version, I think they cut contents before they translate it, as of now.

Also the Jpn version is shared here somewhere, just do a search.
thank you so much!

Reactions: nackedsnake

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I have a dumb question. In the game are appeared 2 red icon in the bottom left corner ( one whit some kind of food and the other a samurai figure) what they are mean?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I have a dumb question. In the game are appeared 2 red icon in the bottom left corner ( one whit some kind of food and the other a samurai figure) what they are mean?
They are warnings that you can go back to one of the locations that you made a change and see the reports and collect money

Reactions: Nickthulu
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes