4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I know the second one is. I haven't seen the other two yet though.
The ogres one is, in the basement of the brothel castle where you meet the ogre companion.

The thieves event is in the poor slums town in the top right.

As for enslavement, I don't know what that's referring to, so I guess it's not in yet?

Feb 25, 2019
Ok, I will say this what is the point of character modification if it change nothing about the sex scenes? You can make yourself a horseman or a werewolf but nothing changes. Also the size of your dick changes nothing and the volume of cum changes nothing. Also why doesn't any specie's cum work for making the potion to increase charm. Also charm doesn't affect your ability to seduce enemies any where close to enough. Also the leveling system is not in.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Ok, I will say this what is the point of character modification if it change nothing about the sex scenes? You can make yourself a horseman or a werewolf but nothing changes. Also the size of your dick changes nothing and the volume of cum changes nothing. Also why doesn't any specie's cum work for making the potion to increase charm. Also charm doesn't affect your ability to seduce enemies any where close to enough. Also the leveling system is not in.
There are events and people that will only work with you as a certain race (such as speaking with the werewolf companion in the slum town, he'll only speak with another werewolf). I presume the same is true for dick size and other such things. Those things just haven't been translated yet.

Amounts of charm are also required to access certain events. It is only minimally related to battles.

By leveling system, do you mean the SP points you get from beating enemies? Because you can use them in the brothel in the bottom right with the pretty guy companion to upgrade your stats and unlock new skills.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I'm just gonna put this out there; Translator++ is a free tool that can easily machine-translate the entire game in like 5 minutes tops. It's not perfect and there's obviously some mistakes here and there (which you can edit yourself if you have to time/desire) but's it's pretty simple to use and has tutorials online you can follow. It's not "official" by any means and the original creator might change a few things, but the option is there.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
One of the events that give you the Half-Monster Cum is when you deal with the troublesome customer at the inn

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
I played on Mac and it worked okay except for two major issues: not all lines translated successfully and i wasn't able to save. Does anyone know how to fix this on mac?

Note: i have this issue with every game of this specific engine/format/file type, not just this game specific. Whatever the type of game is called, I can tell its the same cause it downloads with the same app logo and certain file names.

Jun 13, 2018
Ok, saw in the one pick the mention of breeding. Is this Mpreg or just mentions of breeding? I only ask because there is a difference and the one does require a tag.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
So "Hachienden v0.08" Contains the full game, just not fully translated into English?
No, it does not. I kinda sorta cheated to the end of the current content. You cannot get the last companion art (the bear) as the content seems to end after you've gathered the other companions. There's even a blurb stating you cannot continue the story atm or get the endings. However the Japanese version that the game is being translated from is (probably) complete.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
No, it does not. I kinda sorta cheated to the end of the current content. You cannot get the last companion art (the bear) as the content seems to end after you've gathered the other companions. There's even a blurb stating you cannot continue the story atm or get the endings. However the Japanese version that the game is being translated from is (probably) complete.
I wasn't aware that the endings weren't in it. Good to know, though basically all the rest of the game is in there, with a bunch of non-translated events you can run into. The entire volcano, for example.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I wasn't aware that the endings weren't in it. Good to know, though basically all the rest of the game is in there, with a bunch of non-translated events you can run into. The entire volcano, for example.
Yeah I was super disappointed, wanted to see the full story for the bear character but the next event is locked behind the story continuing which just isn't available in this version. Was almost tempted to just buy the full Japanese version and machine translate that but I'm lazy. :LOL:

Reactions: Kerapac

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah I was super disappointed, wanted to see the full story for the bear character but the next event is locked behind the story continuing which just isn't available in this version. Was almost tempted to just buy the full Japanese version and machine translate that but I'm lazy. :LOL:
Yeah on top of that after the 3rd date with a companion, the next time you visit him it'll prompt "please buy the Japanese version" then force you back to the title screen.

So it's not the full game. :eek:

Edit: I saw they have a JPN demo version that is 300mb, I believe this translation version is using the demo, hence it prompts you to "buy the full version".

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes