4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ok, saw in the one pick the mention of breeding. Is this Mpreg or just mentions of breeding? I only ask because there is a difference and the one does require a tag.
Yes there's MPreg, but it's locked you can't gain access to in current version. (Not sure about the Japanese version as I never played it.)

• Wow
Reactions: cantpickaname

Yobet1

Sep 24, 2021
i will try to get a jp version, but no promisses
:p
Sorry guys but i don't go to huy this game because the coin of my country (Brazil), for me it cost R$ 86 reais (the coin in my country) more like 16 dollars
If someone want to try here's the link for the game:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
any guide? i'm stuck at increasing charm point lol
Go to Moritane's house, have sex with him and you automatically collect the cum. You can milk him as much as you want, easy to do, he's always eager to have sex with you, so... Then when you've milked him to your satisfaction go to the craft item in Moritane's house then look for the charm potion, and voilá.

Reactions: rafa12 and Kerapac

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
So I'm about half-way through, I think. Definitely have gotten to the part with no translation, so I'm mostly going back to the parts I haven't fully achieved as best I Can. It's pretty grindy. Tough to find all the right ingredients to make stuff. But overall a fun game.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Edit: I saw they have a JPN demo version that is 300mb, I believe this translation version is using the demo, hence it prompts you to "buy the full version".
Yeah the digiket purchase page for this says you need 2+ GB of free space for the game, dunno how accurate that is but it's WAY more than 300mb!

Reactions: Kerapac

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Those anyone have a guide?or how do u unlock/find the mine?.where can u find slippery seaweed?.tnx in advance.
I don't think there is a guide. I haven't unlocked the mine yet, so I presume you unlock it through something like the volcano? Because I haven't done that area yet since it isn't translated.

For finding where any item is, go to the castle north of Moritane's house (where the bear companion is) and then go to the library in the castle. That will let you check what items are found in each area.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Tnx
I don't think there is a guide. I haven't unlocked the mine yet, so I presume you unlock it through something like the volcano? Because I haven't done that area yet since it isn't translated.

For finding where any item is, go to the castle north of Moritane's house (where the bear companion is) and then go to the library in the castle. That will let you check what items are found in each area.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Those anyone have a guide?or how do u unlock/find the mine?.where can u find slippery seaweed?.tnx in advance.
You can unlock mine thru Mountain north path, but you need to have at least one companion to be able to explore there.
Basically you unlock new spot by exploring existing places.
Not sure how many places are locked in this demo version, but you can meet all 8 companions, and access to all places on the bounty board.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You can unlock mine thru Mountain north path, but you need to have at least one companion to be able to explore there.
Basically you unlock new spot by exploring existing places.
Not sure how many places are locked in this demo version, but you can meet all 8 companions, and access to all places on the bounty board.
Some of those bounty fights are freaking hard though.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes