1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Weird if you choose to not hack Amber the game continues on as if you did anyway so you are apparently blackmailing Amber without even having anything to use as blackmail making the choice not to "hurt her" entirely pointless you are essentially forced into being a dick to her for no reason.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
is just me or this game was so heavy ?? i got crash in first play in story after train station, and my netbook don't respond this game, and suddenly get kick

Reactions: Biaaaaaaaaaaatchhh
May 13, 2018
Weird if you choose to not hack Amber the game continues on as if you did anyway so you are apparently blackmailing Amber without even having anything to use as blackmail making the choice not to "hurt her" entirely pointless you are essentially forced into being a dick to her for no reason.
We were never expecting you guys to choose 'don't hurt her' ahahahaha kidding.. Thank you for remind me this. I'll fix that. Thanks again for feedback

andy0000

Oct 26, 2018
sorry but because it does not happen beyond the scene that I had posted further back as soon as I reported them in the main menu while solving and where the saves are located etc. so I delete everything maybe it resolves since I can't find them?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well since the amber issue was already mentioned.

the main issue i have is where there are sooooo many images like if it tries to be an animation but just one image slightly from the other you have to hold down skip button for a long ass time to justify it. also a urination tag might be needed...not my thing. a heads up or an option woulda been nice. also does that mean we couldnt stop Juliet from having sex with her bf?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Come on, you gotta put more care into your writing than this. So many errors in just the first couple of minutes, I stopped after about five minutes, I lost all interest because of the writing. Also, please don't use the word 'retard' in your game, you're better than that.

Story could be cool, I like the concept. I'm interested to see where it goes, but only after it's worth reading through.

Hopefully you take my criticism on board, I mean it in the nicest way and with respect, not to be negative and a dick :^)
Rather ironically, the second sentence of your post is a grammatical nightmare. Enough to make me laugh, and then wonder if you had done it as a joke. As you said, I am not trying to be "negative and a dick" either - But I do get nervous when I see this followed by an offer to help someone with their writing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Eleum Loyce

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Got a bug that i cant load game every time i try to load it closes the game since 2 0 B and its the same with new version....

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Honestly i like this game especially the mc
but theres something that ruins the game and that is the logic and the other white haired girls i mean theres more content with them ( and theres no point for it for now) then the normal content... is a shame...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All logs are in txt format in game dir because Ren"Py generates them automaticly.
Just look in there where the log .txt usually is and put them in a .rar and upload them for the dev to fix your problem.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hack in Love [v0.3] [Blaskure] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.87GB
Download ~330MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡