• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sagkv

May 17, 2020
The mouse does not work in the mini games and there is no way move forward in the game. Is there any fix for this. Running on windows 7 64 bit SP 2

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I finished this one along with his other 2 games in this series after playing 'goons raid her' and damn are these games good.

The erotic content on this one was spot on, especially the DP minigames where you could actually make Phoebe go deeper on the D the second time. This kind of 'good taste' and attention to detail in an erotic game is really, really rare. It also shows the dev has a good gaming background(I remember him mentioning sierra games as an inspiration somewhere, which might explain it... probably a monocled old-school gamer).

I can't commend this dev enough. P. good job, The Architect.

Reactions: Budvar and tossler

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok so I started playing the game, and I don't see/know how to save the game. I do see the auto saves and save slots when I hit Esc and then "load" but nothing happens when I try to click on a save slot. I also did a search for "save game" in the thread, and saw something about a phone, but nothing happens when I click on the "smartphone" icon.

Please advise! Thanks.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Ok so I started playing the game, and I don't see/know how to save the game. I do see the auto saves and save slots when I hit Esc and then "load" but nothing happens when I try to click on a save slot. I also did a search for "save game" in the thread, and saw something about a phone, but nothing happens when I click on the "smartphone" icon.

Please advise! Thanks.
hns21.png

hns22.png

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for that. I see what happened now. At first no phone showed up, then I got the prompt about the phone, but then the phone just looked like part of the building to me.

peter016852

Sep 22, 2020
I am curious that, is there an ending where the girls are too corrupted they become sluts whore willingly after you release their video? Similar to the out of control ending in hns1?

Dec 9, 2017
I am curious that, is there an ending where the girls are too corrupted they become sluts whore willingly after you release their video? Similar to the out of control ending in hns1?
Sadly no. Romance paths lets you be with the girl of your choosing, corrupted path ends up with you not having any girls at all.
We might get one in the future HnS though, but it'll be quite a while since The Architect is currently working on LiS

peter016852

Sep 22, 2020
Sadly no. Romance paths lets you be with the girl of your choosing, corrupted path ends up with you not having any girls at all.
We might get one in the future HnS though, but it'll be quite a while since The Architect is currently working on LiS
It is sad, that was my favorite ending of hns1

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 42210

Overview:
This is a sequel to the game (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an "expanded universe" where you'll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Updated: 21/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

Downloads:
Win
: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Extras:
Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* -

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @gin sniper for the walkthrough

View attachment 42212 View attachment 42213 View attachment 42214 View attachment 42215
[/QUOTE
Anyone else have issues downloading this game ? i get data errors

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Have to admit, I hate it when a game tries to be clever and makes references like 'what is this, some sort of videogame?'

You're not clerver, you're cliche.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Have to admit, I hate it when a game tries to be clever and makes references like 'what is this, some sort of videogame?'

You're not clerver, you're cliche.

;)

Reactions: CobraPL

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021

;)
Yeah, I get that. But in way too many games that happens either super early (as in, before the fourth wall was even built) or too often (as in, repeatedly smashing the wall and ruining immersion)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes