Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
At the beginning, when you meet Pheobe, there is a greyed out option to call her a bi***. Is it possible to use it somehow or is it just there to reflect the MP's thoughts?

LoadingX

Feb 28, 2019
Help Me, I'm stuck on the one of quest his name is "Revenge Cheating". How I can search Michael's friend - Jason?

LoadingX

Feb 28, 2019
My first attempt creating an upload thread. Sorry if I messed something up!

Just made public the first release on patreon. As posted there:

"In this first version I tried to finish the most of the basic systems: new UI, D.I.C.K. system, inventory, story script engine, minigame operability.

But it also has a fair amount of story content and new minigames. You'll start to explore Riverside, meet the main characters and even see some their skin if you explore carefully (as the original HnS this not a 'click here to f*ck' game, you have to earn it!). No "free roam" or hardcore scenes yet, but they will come!

I won't enable the save system in this release. It sucks, I know. This is a too early development stage and savegame breaking changes are very likely to happen between the couple first releases. But don't worry, it will be enabled in version 0.2 and the dialog system has a new 'auto-skip' feature to speed up new playthroughs.

More details in the release post! I hope you'll enjoy it!
"

Hope you guys like it!
Help Me, I'm stuck on the one of quest his name is "Revenge Cheating". How I can search Michael's friend - Jason?

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Phoebe paid a lot for that customized number plate registration
Great work man, although ravishing Phoebe body over and over I still feel sorry for her at the end. My karma point was too low to save the ladies and fuck her father up, well I'll have another "nice guy" playthrough then.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just found this and noticed the file size is 196MB. That seems tiny. How much content is there/how long is this (playtime)?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just found this and noticed the file size is 196MB. That seems tiny. How much content is there/how long is this (playtime)?
I believe it's about 2 hours a playthrough, (depending on your speed to solve quests and minigames). But to reach all branches/content you need more than one playthrough.

Reactions: Grimtown

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This one is a far improvement over the original "Hack & Stalk". Max and Julia from the original seemed to have worked things out in spite of Max being a manipulative, lying, stalking creep. Thankfully in spite of Max calling the shots to our M/C hero in H&S 2 you can still romance the gals properly and avoid becoming a Max. You can even achieve a couple surprises near the end. My only real criticism is the mini-games. They really detract from the visuals/animation and immersion. The one exception was the lockpicking ala Skyrim style which was nostalgic. The pop reference jokes and jabs were humorous and enjoyable and if you romance Jennifer you even get a crack making fun of the pop references in the game. I never completed H&S as found it frustrating and distasteful, but H&S 2 is fun and a keeper.

Reactions: Grelk
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes