Oct 13, 2018
Great grahics. Characters winking or playing their mouths every time. I mean, this game is not including simple photos or pictures. Good story, minigames are not boring. Player have to take a lot of choices. It's good to story. But i don't like face printing thing, it's like trying to find a way to completing the game. I think you can make more realistic way to finishing the game. But i couldnt bang to Samantha. She is writing a letter and walking to their home every time. How can i bang to Samantha?

9/10

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The walk through linked is only for version 7.0. does that still cover a good chunk of the game or is there a lot not covered between then and 1.0?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The walk through linked is only for version 7.0. does that still cover a good chunk of the game or is there a lot not covered between then and 1.0?
I completed it with the walkthrough found in the OP without any biggies, so I guess it covers the whole game. Can't remember more precisely though, maybe you'll have to figure something by yourself. But as I said I clearly remember I had no problem getting all the possible endings.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Just a random opinion: It looks like if the game was cut in half. The start of the game promises a long journey but everything happens really fast. Some lines seem to make reference to situations that were thought but never implemented.

Like the key. You had two ways to obtain the key, but then you have the key in your pocket: You could explore the house again and it opens a lot of possibilities.

But never happened. You never have another quest like that, you never need to use the key again, you never can enter into the house without the consense of the family.

I mean, the girl's interest in design and decoration is only superficially mentioned AT THE END OF THE GAME, and instead becomes part of one of the endings. That makes no sense.

Does anyone else have the feeling that the author burned his fingers with this game and precipitated its release? Or maybe is this something obvious and the developer already talked about this?

I love the game anyway but... It had huge potential.

appas99782

Jul 23, 2019
far out piece of art. I have played other sex games and there's no real art you could say,

You know, this game is worth the $50 bucks and to be in video game stores.... its relaxing yet clever.

.. I wish the developer good green grooves with his art <3

+ the intro music is chill

appas99782

Jul 23, 2019
The amazing thing is how something so nice and little to enjoy like this game can even open pathways/tunnels in players minds.

Just like what substancces do,

Certain meanings in the game (through a mixture of even tiny little things can go so far)

haha well thanks again.

PSNIGNName

Jul 30, 2019
Moving mouse doesn't work... I can't rotate the mirror, also can't make that scene in school with Phoebe... I'm stucked.
Same - can't do anything with the mouse except clicking the floating bubbles for conversation. sucks

on win10, 1keyboard 1mouse

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Whos the girl in the pictures during the dont cum mini games?
Or does anyone have the pictures?

appas99782

Jul 23, 2019
Same - can't do anything with the mouse except clicking the floating bubbles for conversation. sucks

on win10, 1keyboard 1mouse
Stick on linux dude... its way smoother and does not contain all the ms-crapware.... plus, you learn more using linux and its more fun :p

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Cant figure out what I'm doing wrong for not having the option for "I don't deserve either of you...".
I chose to date both girls when given the chance, I have all the conditions and I dont use cheat console, maybe Its bugged?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes