well now I know what the unexpected good ending was in HnS 1 ^_^'
damn that lucky Max!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
played three times to get that special scene and it was totally worth it :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sometimes it pays off to be 'Nice' (irl too!) and i was a fucking 'Saint' ;)

seriously can't say this enough but awesome job done on the game! the developer deserves more recognition :(

Reactions: mineiros123

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hi. Is there some way to increase the stats of love or corruption as i am nearly at the end and i cant have sex with Samantha cause i need 50 love points and right now i have only 45. so the options to offer my shoulders is disabled. Can someone help. I dont want to go back all the way and play the love route please??

Reactions: Caiatris

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hi. Is there some way to increase the stats of love or corruption as i am nearly at the end and i cant have sex with Samantha cause i need 50 love points and right now i have only 45. so the options to offer my shoulders is disabled. Can someone help. I dont want to go back all the way and play the love route please??
Hi Jansen, I don't have much time yet, but if you want you can look into my complete saves. Maybe you'll find the right one for you.

Reactions: sunaboz and Jansen

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Cant figure out what I'm doing wrong for not having the option for "I don't deserve either of you...".

I chose to date both girls when given the chance, plus here are my stats:

1559093648676.png

Am I missing something?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Cant figure out what I'm doing wrong for not having the option for "I don't deserve either of you...".

I chose to date both girls when given the chance, plus here are my stats:

View attachment 312530

Am I missing something?
Same problem here
I don't remember the conditions for the choice but it should be enabled. Are you using the cheat console? If you're using it, the game might only 'see' the difference a few scenes later.

Bongooner

Dec 12, 2018
Great game! Good graphics, not-so-annoying mini games and even some decent story. Generally I prefer puzzles of reaction mini games, but fair enough the gallery allows you to re-watch the sex scenes without playing the mini game.

Some minor criticism: Way too few good pussy shots of the girls and not enough hacking and stalking to justify the title. The game has lots of social engineering instead. I also don't see any reason for limiting the number of save slots.

I didn't check the whole thread if that's been posted before, but there are some additional inputs for the cheat console. Pay close attention to proper spelling, case is important!
  • Code:
    player.DICK_<ATTR>=<VALUE>
    Set player attribute <ATTR> (one of DARING, INTELLIGENCE, CHARISMA, or KARMA) to <VALUE>. Example: player.DICK_KARMA=100 to become a saint.
  • Code:
    item.<ITEM>=<QUANTITY>
    Give <QUANTITY> of <ITEM> where the most useful <ITEM>s are MONEY, EMP_DEVICE, SPY_CAM, and PHEROMONE_PILL. Example: item.MONEY=100 to get $100.
  • Code:
    <GIRL>.CHR_<ATTR>=<VALUE>
    Change attribute <ATTR> (either CORRUPTION or LOVE) of <GIRL> (one of samatha, phoebe, or jennifer) to <VALUE>. There's another attribute BJ_TRAINING but I didn't figure out its values yet. Example: phoebe.CHR_LOVE=100 to max out Phoebe's love.

Last edited:

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Sometimes I still play this game from time to time. What I like about the developer is that he tries something new right new with his game set in the Lara Croft universe.

HaneSowo

Jan 21, 2018
I actually genuinely cared for the characters in this game, to the point where when I finally got the good karma Phoebe date ending, I was getting the same kind of happy-sad "I want more" feeling I had for Dating my Daughter. Nice work, that bitch really grew on me, along with Jen and Samantha.

(Why was there a useless manhole?)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes