gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
Hi. Just posting here to say that both versions of HnS2 1.0 went public at the patreon page.

Also, patrons had access since earlier versions to a cheat console that you can use anytime at the pause/stats screen.
Just type the in the keybord anytime at the pause/stats screen and a textbox will appear where you can type cheat commans+enter like:
Code:
player.DICK_KARMA=90
player.DICK_CHARISMA=90
player.DICK_INTELLIGENCE=90
item.DRONE_CLAW=1
player.samantha-tennis-chocolate=true
what about money command

Reactions: anuradha

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
I can't seem to get the cheats to work . I typed in the suggested code in the stat screen but nothing happens . Do i need to type it at a certain speed of something ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Damn you , the Bodyguard reference made me spit my coffee on my screen! x'D

Wow. I have to say this game is really awesome. Not only is it pretty funny, the story overall is very nice and the different endings are also great. Thumbs up.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is a real short and sweet gem. All the little references, and 4th wall breaking was done splendidly lol. Its hard to fap cus you are too busy with the mini games during scenes, but its all good. The whole game is very polished and quite enjoyable to play.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is a real short and sweet gem. All the little references, and 4th wall breaking was done splendidly lol. Its hard to fap cus you are too busy with the mini games during scenes, but its all good. The whole game is very polished and quite enjoyable to play.
Wait! There is sex in this game? I was only playing guitar hero. :WutFace:

But yeah the game is really good only the sexgames are a bit of a spoil because you can't enjoy the scenes since you are to busy smashing buttons.

gcz31265

Nov 2, 2018
Why are there dialogue choices that seem impossible to trigger? There is no way to obtain the necessary points to choose them, so why are they available.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
This game is really great. Very very well done.
Some of the sex scenes lack a little bit of quality compared to the rest of them. And for my taste there could be a little bit more sexual coercion. But that it is complaining at a very high level and my personal taste.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
Does somebody know a cheatcode to raise Loving/Corruption? There has to be a command for this like e.g. the "player.DICK_CHARISMA=90" code.

I also tried the cheat mod, which does not work in this aspect.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes