Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Can somebody help me on the terms i will be using to search Michael's friend "Jason" on FB, i tried to use all the options being provided but it won't do the searching to complete the task. Or did I miss something? Please advise Folks!

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Can somebody help me on the terms i will be using to search Michael's friend "Jason" on FB, i tried to use all the options being provided but it won't do the searching to complete the task. Or did I miss something? Please advise Folks!
Find Jason on Facebook:
- Use the search words "Phoebe Miller Riverside" to locate her profile.
- From there, you can click to collect her profile picture and browse the friends list.
- Click on Michael profile and from there go to Jason.
- Click on Jason profile picture to complete the quest task.

Reactions: aaronburr

lostknight

Jun 17, 2017
I like the way it is in complete form when published. This game is very well polished and obviously one of my favorite all time. The story line is definitely stunning and I hope you will make more games like this.
Big thanks.

Reactions: nukatexaswolf

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So I took the leap to become one of the Architect's patrons, mostly because the first game was a hit with me and I really really wanted access to the second game for the Mac, so I have 2.0 for the mac now. Played the heck out of it with no mods, and then I installed the mod so I could fuck around as I pleased. (Samantha was 100% my type, and I liked her ending, but i think I enjoyed Phoebe's ending more.)

Now I know, you're probably all looking at me with those puppy eyes saying "please share, mister", but I'm not an uploader. I don't have access to those handy dandy uploading sites, but if an uploader wants to help out the community, I'm free to send it to them.

Reactions: The Architect

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi. Just posting here to say that both versions of HnS2 1.0 went public at the patreon page.

Also, patrons had access since earlier versions to a cheat console that you can use anytime at the pause/stats screen.
Just type the in the keybord anytime at the pause/stats screen and a textbox will appear where you can type cheat commans+enter like:
Code:
player.DICK_KARMA=90
player.DICK_CHARISMA=90
player.DICK_INTELLIGENCE=90
item.DRONE_CLAW=1
player.samantha-tennis-chocolate=true

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
is there more games like this one?
Understanding "like this" as "games where you manipulate your environment to corrupt / bed girls", there's VDate Games (worse graphics, but there's a lot of those), some of the LOP / Sex&Glory games fit, although they often have a lot more stat grinding (Sensual Haunting is a nice example of "corruption from shadows").

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
is hackn-stalk-2-0 and hackn-stalk-3-0 story connected???
Also how much playtime for hackn-stalk-2-0???

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes