Xin

Apr 29, 2017
How to call phoebe a bicth?...karma only reach mean. .. Have any method make it work..use mod also can't... I'm seen the karma was evil.. ..also can't call it.. .

4chanon

May 26, 2017
Seriously the minigame with the drone and the goddamn bird at the country club is impossible. How do you hover? I can`t get any focus. Awful Awful Awful. The rest of the game is wonderful...

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Seriously the minigame with the drone and the goddamn bird at the country club is impossible. How do you hover? I can`t get any focus. Awful Awful Awful. The rest of the game is wonderful...
Yeah it's quite difficult but not impossible, I had to give up on it but if given enough time it can be done.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst
D

Deleted member 225296

Why are reviews for this game getting deleted? I even got my 5 stars one (following f95zone's guidelines) deleted.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know how should I play this game bad karma-corruption, bad karma-love, good karma-corruption or good karma-love is really hard to choose one, what paths have the best ending possible with a good scenes or all of them take you to the same thing, sorry for my english, I'm taking advices :D.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
First one is good, but this one is almost perfect, a very unique and great game. Lots of reviews shows what is so good about this one, so nothing more to add, though I must say this game is one of the rare ones which I wanted to replay immediately after finishing.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
How to call phoebe a bicth?...karma only reach mean. .. Have any method make it work..use mod also can't... I'm seen the karma was evil.. ..also can't call it.. .
I bet everyone would love to call her a bitch in the scene, the author in all badness left the option there (disabled) to torture us.

Xin

Apr 29, 2017
It too cruel..I'm love to seen how phoebe will react to it..what a shame..thanked..

imperial

Jan 2, 2018
can some one tell me why i cant play this when i boot the game up in any of the resolutions windowed or not all i get is a white screen with only a cursor and the music in the very beginning no matter what i do and it just stay there

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
can anybody help me with keypad passcode ? for pills
Did you break the window with the muffin you got from Samantha on the previous day? If you did then use the drone on that window (just like you might have done while getting the security badge for the shoplifter quest) and examine the note on the boxes there. Then enter that code on the keypad to access the storage room. If you haven't broken the window, then I'm afraid you can't get the pills in that playthrough.

Give me five minutes and I'll try to get the passcode myself, and you can try it to see if it works even without having seen it yourself in your own playthrough.

Reactions: Hentaikage
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes