Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I so love this game, thanks for it. The only problem I have is now I feel bad for Jennifer and Sam, I just want a life with al three hehe.

Reactions: DMonkey

Zeus

May 28, 2017
so now that i beat the game, does somebody have a complete list of endings and what i need to do with the ending editor to see them? Also is there a bad karma threesome scene before the epilogue?

sdshadow

Jul 27, 2017
Edit:
here was a stupid question about different file sizes, but i was confused between the first and the second game.

So i deleted my stupid question and now i pray to god, that i never will be such dumb again :)

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
are you all ignoring me guys?))) is here any mother daughter incest? becouse i dont want play and spend time for daownloading other stuff

Reactions: ShadowMalk

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a pregnancy end in this one? That was def the best ending for the first game.
That's my biggest turn on, so I hope that's an option for future games.

Is there an ending where Jennifer and Samantha end up together?

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
A bit more feedback.

Ultimately, I'm playing this game to get my rocks off. And I felt like it's too difficult to see all the content. What I mean by that is, replaying through all the dialogue again in order to see even slight changes. Visual anime games do this, but it's much, much, much faster to skip through them in anime games (and no minigames that detracted from the actual scene itself). The thought of having to replay all the game over again to see a Jennifer high love score or Phoebe high love score just makes me give up and go play a different game (Free Cities, my most favorite).

Plus, I was really hoping for a slut ending, where Jennifer or Phoebe or Samantha become total sluts due to their corruption. Didn't see anything like that, which is a major bummer, and ruins the corruption stat for me.

I thought the quality of the rendered scenes were top notch, and the writing wasn't bad. But those previous reasons are what hold me back from donating on Patreon.

Reactions: Ruffuss
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes