blizman

Aug 12, 2017
It looks like the last build wasn't deleting the oldest autosaves.. I had well over 10 autosaves in the folder I did a back up of it before deleating it. My previous builds were deleting autosaves from what I can see. I baked up my save folder a few times with different builds.

Will try 1.0 version and will make sure to remove all files from the save folder and post resaults when finished.

Before a new autosave is created, the game checks each autosave*.save in the folder. If there are more than 4 auto saves, then the game tries to delete the oldest one found (so it always expect a maximum of 5 autosaves).
If for some reason it's unable to delete the oldest file, then it won't be able to show the newest ones because of the 5 slots limits. All the processing is based on the system date/time informed by Unity runtime

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
Some Unity games are locked to run in specific aspect ratio resolutions. HnS2 for example runs only in resolutions with ratios near 16:9. For some reason your system gfx setup only offer this resolution as a 16:9 alternative.
is there a solution for this? Thank you

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Hey no need to say sorry, i mean if we look at where we are its safe to assume that our brains might be on standby sometimes :D
I just meant sorry to waste space in this thread with my brain fart. But while I'm here, 2.0 looks, to me at least, like a version number. It also reminds me of the American TV show Tosh 2.0 (blech!). How about HnS 2? Or even HnS II? Just a thought... :)

TBarGuy

Mar 2, 2018
@The Architech Thanks for the great game. Great artwork, and the subtle parallax effect in some of the scenes made it feel a lot more immersive. Definitely a top 3 game for me. And so nice to see it completed. Not sure how you work so fast, but thanks for it.

Reactions: The Architect

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, hell of a game. So many great scenes and without the giant file size that so many games have. Fell in love with all the girls. Easily in my top 5 games here.

Only thing that makes me sad is there's no way to keep all 3 girls with you. I hope there can be an ending added where you can all live in polyamorous bliss. If the corruption bar is full for mother and daughter, it should be with in the realm of possibility they'd be willing to share the same man.

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
How do I unlock the ending editor, I know it says win the election to unlock but what does that mean.

Do I let Miller win or Smith win?

Edit: NVM just had to finish the game the same way I did the first time =D

Thanks BTW Architect for the Ending Editor =)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Right, so the change log is up to v 1.0.. what's in this post?
psst. This is the second version of the game, the 2.0 is the game's title as in second version

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
@The Architech, great game - you're one out of maybe five people on patreon that I can pay for hard work because you deserve it

anyway, can someone send save file with unlocked threesome? I missed 2points of charisma :/

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes