Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nice game. Well made and worth a playthrough.

Wish there was a way to unlock missed scenes after playing through once. Not really worth doing it again just to see the other shoplifter scenes + a couple other small things I missed.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
so,the game doesn't have standalone samantha ending?
Yes. It has, but with specific conditions. You can't be 'dating' none of the girls at day 4, trigger the sex scene with her at the at the motel and leak Preston Miller video. You can even try this in the ending editor.

So that means the game in which the MC goes to a small town for disrupting election campaign no right. So that game is already completed i.e. Hack n stalk 2.0. When it is already completed why put it again there that is my question?
The title of the game is "Hack'n Stalk 2.0" and the release version is "v1.0". I know it's a bit confusing...

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
i just finished playing just now , this game is so good , plus this is the first finish adult game i played. so yeah props to the creator wish he made more more and more.

Reactions: ShadowMalk

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Definite improvement over the original Hack'n Stalk (and I liked the original). The minigames aren't annoying like the lockpicking and camera minigames from the first one (although the peeping with the drone in the window came close to being annoying). I liked the guitar hero mechanic for the pacing of sex scenes. The writing was excellent and in general everything was extremely well executed.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Many endings.

Did you choose any to be the "canon" like in the first game? @

SebaRomanow

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you The Architect for such an interesting game, with lots of unusual, but fun mechanics. And big applause for finishing the project with the final version Truly memorable entertainment

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a pregnancy end in this one? That was def the best ending for the first game.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Autosaves still not showing when looking at saved games. They are being made from what I can see by the files in the save folder. Just not showing up if you try to pull up the lit of saved/autosaved games. Going to try the 1.0 version and see if that fixed it.

I did try clearing out the saves folder with the previous version and will do that when I test 1.0 version over the weekend.

I'm going to check this one

Is the system calendar/clock in your computer working right o

Try switching to windowed mode to see if you have more resolution options.
r maybe auto updating? The autosaves shown are based on the system clock.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Many endings.

Did you choose any to be the "canon" like in the first game? @
No canon defined. But as Phoebe is kind of the main female character, I'm inclined to think of the ending witn her where you meet Julie. I also like the 'White House' one :p

@The Architect got already ideas for a new game? ^^
I have some ideas in mind. I'm going to define a possible new project during next weeks

Is there a pregnancy end in this one? That was def the best ending for the first game.
Not in this one :pensive:

Autosaves still not showing when looking at saved games. They are being made from what I can see by the files in the save folder. Just not showing up if you try to pull up the lit of saved/autosaved games. Going to try the 1.0 version and see if that fixed it.

I did try clearing out the saves folder with the previous version and will do that when I test 1.0 version over the weekend.

r maybe auto updating? The autosaves shown are based on the system clock.
Before a new autosave is created, the game checks each autosave*.save in the folder. If there are more than 4 auto saves, then the game tries to delete the oldest one found (so it always expect a maximum of 5 autosaves).
If for some reason it's unable to delete the oldest file, then it won't be able to show the newest ones because of the 5 slots limits. All the processing is based on the system date/time informed by Unity runtime

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes