Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I cant get the lover ending with all 3 girls. Somehow i always stay "mean" regardless of what i do. Is this a bug or cause i use a cheat mod?
The cheat mode sets your karma to evil. He has a version uploaded that sets it to saint. Use that instead.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The cheat mode sets your karma to evil. He has a version uploaded that sets it to saint. Use that instead.
Oh i didnt know that thanks.

Edit: Aw man that sucks i have to replay everything as the save games cant be changed.....

TsVaH

Nov 8, 2017
Events are taking place in a small town, MC default name is Zack (which is one letter short of Zach) and he's dropping movie references all of the time.
Is this a reference to Deadly Premonition itself or is it just me..?

Nevertheless it's a 10/10 for it's genre. Good story, interesting characters, clever references, neither too long or too short and definitely entertaining.

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Going through the game with a fine-tooth comb for the guide, I've come across a few problems (mostly cosmetic):

Probable Bug

1. In the minigame where you grope Phoebe's tits during Revenge Cheating, you can choose to keep groping as many times as you want and receive 3 points of corruption every time. This allows you to max her corruption no matter how low it is to start.

Cosmetic Problems

1. The first time you meet Phoebe on day 1, the option to address her as "bitch" is visible but has a 500+ daring requirement. I assume this will be removed or changed in a later version but I included it just in case.

2. During the main event of Literature Exam, the dialogue choice "Shut up and get started, girl!" shows a 60+ Daring requirement when you do not meet the requirement. However, after you meet the requirement it disappears. Not a big deal, but in every other dialogue in the game, requirements are visible whether you meet them or not.

3. The first time you go to the car on the morning of Day 1 you can click on the picture, the blinking light and the books. In previous versions, after clicking on the blinking light you could click on the option to set off the car alarm (which makes sense according to the text). Now clicking on the books unlocks the option to set off the car alarm (not a big deal but it doesn't go with the text).

4. During the main event of Shoplifter, if you choose Jennifer, there is a dialogue choice similar to "Don't worry. I would never hurt a blondie like you." Choosing it gives you 2 points of corruption for Phoebe (which seems strange since she is not in the room).

5. If successful in the gag control minigame during Shoplifter, two bonuses appear. One is 3 points of corruption for the girl you have chosen. The other is an extra point that does not show the usual icon to determine whether it is love or corruption.

6. If Jennifer cums first during the minigame where you fuck her in the SUV on day 3 at night, the first text to appear reads "Sorry {0}, I came first...". I imagine the {0} was intended to be "blondie", Jennifer or something else.

Questions:

1. When you first meet Officer Dan, is there any advantage or disadvantage to choosing "business trip" or "tourism" over "score some chicks"? Choosing "tourism" leads to a choice of 3 names for the local river. Is there any significance to the name you choose?

Suggestions:

1. You can continue to buy the phony security badge and prototype drone claw module for the entire game even after Shoplifter is complete. It might be a good idea to disable this.

2. Similarily, you can continue to research Andre Agassi and fashion and use Facebook long after they are useful. Not a big deal, but might be better to disable them.

Reactions: zh

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Going through the game with a fine-tooth comb for the guide, I've come across a few problems (mostly cosmetic):

Probable Bug

1. In the minigame where you grope Phoebe's tits during Revenge Cheating, you can choose to keep groping as many times as you want and receive 3 points of corruption every time. This allows you to max her corruption no matter how low it is to start.
I thought that was fixed. I'll change the event so it automatically skips to the next scene she cums.

Cosmetic Problems

1. The first time you meet Phoebe on day 1, the option to address her as "bitch" is visible but has a 500+ daring requirement. I assume this will be removed or changed in a later version but I included it just in case.
It's supposed to be a meta-joke, showing how bitchy but intimidating she is when the MC meet her. I'll change to 999+ to make it more clear

2. During the main event of Literature Exam, the dialogue choice "Shut up and get started, girl!" shows a 60+ Daring requirement when you do not meet the requirement. However, after you meet the requirement it disappears. Not a big deal, but in every other dialogue in the game, requirements are visible whether you meet them or not.

3. The first time you go to the car on the morning of Day 1 you can click on the picture, the blinking light and the books. In previous versions, after clicking on the blinking light you could click on the option to set off the car alarm (which makes sense according to the text). Now clicking on the books unlocks the option to set off the car alarm (not a big deal but it doesn't go with the text).

4. During the main event of Shoplifter, if you choose Jennifer, there is a dialogue choice similar to "Don't worry. I would never hurt a blondie like you." Choosing it gives you 2 points of corruption for Phoebe (which seems strange since she is not in the room).

5. If successful in the gag control minigame during Shoplifter, two bonuses appear. One is 3 points of corruption for the girl you have chosen. The other is an extra point that does not show the usual icon to determine whether it is love or corruption.

6. If Jennifer cums first during the minigame where you fuck her in the SUV on day 3 at night, the first text to appear reads "Sorry {0}, I came first...". I imagine the {0} was intended to be "blondie", Jennifer or something else.
Thanks. I'm going to check these for the final version.

Questions:

1. When you first meet Officer Dan, is there any advantage or disadvantage to choosing "business trip" or "tourism" over "score some chicks"? Choosing "tourism" leads to a choice of 3 names for the local river. Is there any significance to the name you choose?
In earlier versions, choosing 'score some chicks' removes daring points in day 1 when Dan meets the player at the school, so these other choices were useful if the player wanted to keep daring intact. But I removed the 'negative' scoring after some balancing making that always the best answer. The 3 names of the river is just a joke-reference to Hack'n Stalk 1, where Max have to answer the same question. The answer doesn't matter because the correct name is different in each HnS1 playthrough.

Suggestions:

1. You can continue to buy the phony security badge and prototype drone claw module for the entire game even after Shoplifter is complete. It might be a good idea to disable this.

2. Similarily, you can continue to research Andre Agassi and fashion and use Facebook long after they are useful. Not a big deal, but might be better to disable them.
Thanks for the feedback!

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
Hey Architect

Got another one I'm not sure about. Just before the sunscreen minigame with Phoebe you are given 2 choices out of a possible 3. Which 2 choices seems to vary depending on whether you are disguised as Jason or not.

If you are yourself you see:

Sunlight is good for your health...
[CHA 73+] Sunlight is good for your health...You don't need to worry about your looks...

If you are impersonating Jason you see:

Sunlight is good for your health...
I think you are super-hot...

Is this right? What seems odd is the double "Sunlight is good for your health..." when you are yourself.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
I modified @ mod to set Love and Corruption to the maximum once you load a save.

Reactions: darlic

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, folks! I hope you liked the outcomes of our characters at Riverside! I'm already working on the next version. A "v1.0" means that the game can finally be tagged as "complete". Of course, we can still have a v1.0.1 if further serious bugs are reported.
I have a list of smaller known bugs to be fixed in this version and a final UI feature: the Ending Editor.

I know there are people who want to watch all possible endings, but don't want to play the entire game several times. So, the Ending Editor will be an option in the gallery available only for those who finished the story once (winning the election). You will input the conditions checked in the ending sequence, select the set of videos to leak, then watch the ending outcome.

This version won't take long to release! See you soon!

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Wow, this is an amazing game. How did i missed this here? Dmn, have to try some other choices to see the endings.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Great game ! I got 2 endings.
Now I'm waiting for a detailed walkthrough to be sure to not miss anything. I wonder if there is a end with more than 1 girl :winkytongue:

Reactions: ShadowMalk
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes