Toecup

Sep 28, 2017
Bravo Architect. That was an awesome game. You are very talented sir. The final update was, maybe, the best ending I've seen so far. Thank you.

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Game freezes after you bang Samantha if you open up your phone.

Can still progress but just a heads up.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What are you doing architect. Replayed last version totally from beginning and again will have to play overall again. Wtf man. Seems you are trying to test our patience. Removing the game. I dont want to replay again and again.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Will do tthat and let you know if it fixes things. Won't be back online for another day or two. Quick thing to add that I noticed yesterday when doing some more testing was that autosave was making the saves based on when files were being created (I had the folder open when playing the game and was noticing that saves were being made, but they weren't display in the list of autosaved games. Closing and restating would get some of the newer games to display but not latest.

Anyway, will let you know if a full clear of the folder works to fix everything

Clearing the save folder is a good idea to check if the problem persists. Just make a backup anywhere and try with a clean folder.

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
(clap...clap...clap) Just finished playing to the end and I have to say I loved it. I went the Nice karma Love all 3 girls route, Fun times with 2 of those girls at the end ;) and of course picked Phee to end the game. I'm very happy with that ending and I'll admit I got a little teary eyed during the whole Epilogue. Fantastic game Architect =D

Edit: P.S. Even the Mini-games weren't as bad as I thought they were when I posted before =P

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Map Server under maintenance.. after Samantha Fuck Scene .. the game freeze.. and I cannot load the newest savegames.. Error Code.. since a lot hours.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Map Server under maintenance.. after Samantha Fuck Scene .. the game freeze.. and I cannot load the newest savegames.. Error Code.. since a lot hours.
don't try open phone in that room after that scene, just exit room then save

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I cant get the lover ending with all 3 girls. Somehow i always stay "mean" regardless of what i do. Is this a bug or cause i use a cheat mod?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes