blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, thanks. I'm working on a detailed walkthrough and I wanted to know exactly when each part of each scene is unlocked.
When you do your walkthrough be sure to cover the stuff that got committed from the previous ones that were done for 0.6 that were in some older posts. A few choices gave increase/decrease karma, etc. and those weren't covered.

Also, knowing if you need a stat of a certain value helps for some choices. It is easy to not have stats, etc. not high enough for a action cause you made a choice that didn't get something high enough by a few points.

Looking forward to seeing it.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to edit saves? I'd gladly play the game again if I get to see all the missed content.

EDIT: Literally found the mod immediately after posting. Damnit me!

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
in that save you are mean, so still dont end up with her
I did an edit w/ the save editor site to shift to nice. Works well. Also a bit of editing to fix the Phoebe/Jenn issue.

I think this is it! /When she arrive to Your motel room/

Hack'n Stalk 2_0.zip

@The Architect! Is there a way to have all endings without cheating?
Thanks for this save! I was able to get the ending with a few save edits!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
pswizzle thanks, i forgot about the site; edited it and watched the samantha ending :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: I.W.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Noticed some bugs:

1.) Back button doesn't work on the Save Slots/Latest AutoSaves Menu/Page.
Hitting the escape button does work though.
I'm going to check this one
2.) Autosaves aren't working for all events. I noticed the Intro Part were you travel to and end up at hotel, Day 1, and Day 2 autosaves weren't working for example. I didn't check out the other days as I ended up saving at day 2 last night. I tried hitting ESC and trying to load an autosave a few times. Which was something I could do in previous versions

Additionally when autosaves are showing up they aren't the latest ones generated. So something isn't right with them now.
Is the system calendar/clock in your computer working right or maybe auto updating? The autosaves shown are based on the system clock.
3.) On a New Game Phoebe starts with a Corruption of 5 and Jennifer a 15 now.
This is intended. It is the default 'behaviour' of the characters when you meet them
4.)In Day 1 you need Daring of 500+ to address Phobe as bitch when you meet her. It can't be done currntly. Some other actions if I recall also have you needing scores you can't get in the game.
It's intended to be a meta-joke to show how intimidating is Phoebe when you meet her ;).

I have a one problem with Resolution :/ I have only 720x400
Try switching to windowed mode to see if you have more resolution options.

Reactions: Darkaura

Rejs

Jan 28, 2018
I don't have any resolution options :/ Even if i switching to windowed mode :/
I have a problem with the screen resolution in other Unity games but not all

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
System clock is set correct and working. the previous builds weren't having the auto save problem. And i just tried the older version that ended at the end of Day 3 which is auto saving correctly.

Do I need to delete anything from my saves folder or do something?

I'm going to check this one

Is the system calendar/clock in your computer working right or maybe auto updating? The autosaves shown are based on the system clock.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Is
Finally finished (I think). Have saves for good karma Phoebe, Jenn, and Samantha individual endings, the P+J one, and a bad karma one. Just got to wait for the new ones to get added to the gallery. I'm wondering, will there be an ending scenes in the gallery?

Such an awesome game, can't wait for the next one! Thanks again!
Is there a P + J ending? I thought it was just one scene and you had to choose between them in the end.

Reactions: zazzaro

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't have any resolution options :/ Even if i switching to windowed mode :/
I have a problem with the screen resolution in other Unity games but not all
Some Unity games are locked to run in specific aspect ratio resolutions. HnS2 for example runs only in resolutions with ratios near 16:9. For some reason your system gfx setup only offer this resolution as a 16:9 alternative.

System clock is set correct and working. the previous builds weren't having the auto save problem. And i just tried the older version that ended at the end of Day 3 which is auto saving correctly.

Do I need to delete anything from my saves folder or do something?
Clearing the save folder is a good idea to check if the problem persists. Just make a backup anywhere and try with a clean folder.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
how I hope to see a sex scene with samantha on tennis lesson :(
maybe there is a EX version of the game? :D

kays

Jan 4, 2018
ofc the save doenst work ...... replayed it last version allrdy does someone have a save at the end of last version

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
That was pretty awesome. The Jennifer Pheobe scene was terrific. Dunno how to trigger Sam ending, but don't really care. Ending animations a story for both Jen and Phee were excellent. Having to play through 'nice' tho'... Hello cheats.

Zeus

May 28, 2017
Chance of a true harem ending? Either Good or bad route. Would love to have the option of getting all 3 girls, or at least Jen & Phe... and not being forced to choose after the ehem... you know...

Reactions: cloudfw

GamerForLife

Jun 15, 2018
- The best game ever, I have ever played ! Great story, amazing graphics etc.. Just one question, will the version 0.9.1 be the last version of Hack'n Stalk 2.0 ? (Thanks if you reply me :D, and sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: The Architect

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What are the different ending conditions?
Winning or giving up the election and leaking or keeping some specific videos (or only leaking the 'hello neighbor' video) will make the endings different. Mix it with the girl the MC is dating (if he dated one) at the end and some other small previous actions (like telling Jennifer to not give up Samantha) and there is a lot of combinations. The sequences are dynamic.

Some of the characters outcomes have more variations than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chance of a true harem ending? Either Good or bad route. Would love to have the option of getting all 3 girls, or at least Jen & Phe... and not being forced to choose after the ehem... you know...
I think having Samantha and Phoebe in a single sex scene wouldn't fit in their characters and could spark the incest fire (not that I care that much). Maybe in some 'non-story' extra art ...

- The best game ever, I have ever played ! Great story, amazing graphics etc.. Just one question, will the version 0.9.1 be the last version of Hack'n Stalk 2.0 ? (Thanks if you reply me :D, and sorry for my bad english)
The final remaining version won't change the story. It will have only UI improvements, bugfixes, maybe an achievement system or a ending editor.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes