smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
How i can obtain the bang scene in shoplifter scene please
Hey!

Try talking with the kid (Bob) whom you met outside the gas station on the previous day. He can now be found outside the shopping mall. He will tell you that you can find a security badge in the school.

Buy either the drone claw module, or the prototype version if your intelligence score is high enough, then go to the school and use Samantha's Muffin (which you get for doing the Tennis Lesson with her) to break the window. You can then use the drone to fly inside and pick up the security badge.

Proceed back to the motel and start the final stage of the quest :D

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think I found a bug? After Samantha visits you in your motel, when she's lying on the bed, if you save the back button disappears and you're stuck in the phone. Closing the game and reloading the save will say " Sorry but an error occured while loading the save. Save Point:Stalker2.Nodes.RoadSideInnRoadSideInnDayNode.EndSavePoint Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

For reference, the choices I picked right before it are:
Mr. Miller doesn't treat you the way you deserve...
Yes, I saw him here with a girl...

Tried it three times, all errors.
Serious bug there. Thanks for reporting!

I think I found another bug? This time on a Phoebe loving route. Bed talk has Jennifer in it but Phoebe is speaking.
Yep. I'll check this one. Thanks for reporting!

Okay so I've gotten the good karma endings for Phoebe, Jennifer and Samantha (with the J+S end, don't know if that was a bonus). I was wondering if there's a different ending for the bad karma route, and if yes, is it different for each girl too? Main reason I'm asking is 5 save slots and if there's one for each girl too, I would miss a save slot for one of the endings. All in all, amazing game, great story and choices, thanks for this gem @The Architect !
Yep. The J+S ending you got is an extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The endings differ more based on you dating the girls or not, leaking or not the girls videos, and losing/winning the election. (Though the video selection quest is very karma based). There's even a hint of a possible HnS3 when you win the election not leaking any girls videos and not dating any of them.

Is it will be as short as was the first one?
Edit: Ahhh, get it - "Day 4 and final events of the story".... Sh*t... Dev aparently is a teasing guy :)
One of my big frustrations with the 'adult game industry' is the amount of games never finished or that drag for years. Being a single man developer, I think it's better to make several smaller games instead of a big never ending one ! ;)

Ok, if old saves aren't going to work can we get the ability to delete the old saves.
Use the link to the saves folder near the executable. You simple delete the save games there on Windows

It looks like there's a scene with Phoebe and Jennifer. I didn't have enough points to see it.

Can anyone confirm it?
Yep. Here's how to get to it

Reactions: Tarona and kippei

Drue

May 12, 2018
There no option for Harem end? so sad after seeing samantha note.
I love this game, hot sex scene but quite annoying to enjoy the scene while looking that "dick" thing goes down and prepare to press spacebar :teary:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There no option for Harem end? so sad after seeing samantha note.
I love this game, hot sex scene but quite annoying to enjoy the scene while looking that "dick" thing goes down and prepare to press spacebar :teary:
Notice that you can watch the scenes without having to play the minigame at the gallery

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
One of my big frustrations with the 'adult game industry' is the amount of games never finished or that drag for years. Being a single man developer, I think it's better to make several smaller games instead of a big never ending one ! ;)
Well said! I've seen more and more big games recently here on f95 which still have a lot of fan support but jumped the shark at least 2 or 3 updates ago. I guess a loud and paying fanboy minority is the biggest innovation killer in the adult game industry. Don't even bother to go to certain threads and tell them that, you'll immediately be called a hater :)

All the best with your new project! I'm sure if you keep up the good work, it'll turn out great

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Notice that you can watch the scenes without having to play the minigame at the gallery
Awesome update, I've just played through to the good guy ending & got the sweet 3way :) (going to play others later)
I don't see the new scenes in the gallery though, is that a bug or are they just not in yet?

Thanks!

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Awesome update, I've just played through to the good guy ending & got the sweet 3way :) (going to play others later)
I don't see the new scenes in the gallery though, is that a bug or are they just not in yet?

Thanks!
I didn't find time to include last scenes in the gallery. It's going to be there in the next release.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just played it through. what can i say? there are reasons why this game has such great reviews!

there are some typos and even one scene where the wrong person says a line that was meant for the other. the bug in the motel was already adressed, so no need to go into details here either. overall, this game shows how it's done the professional way!

i first played the evil part (to see how evil the programmer can be >:D) and then checked out the good path. the evil path isn't half bad but i'm missing some sort of slave route or corrupted route or something. the ending is a bit dissappointing. at the end you simply get ya money and be done with it. it doesn't really affect the girls if you choose videos without them included. having a relationship with one of them doesn't change the ending either. i hope it's just missing content that will be delivered once the game is done.
the good path looks more finished in my eyes.especially the ending with that blonde chick was quite nice. however i'm asking myself it there might be a two girls ending too? without using a walkthrough i can only guess there.

the story itself do make sense. the minigames are.. okayish and at least not annoying (and you can turn 'em off anyway). just saying: the lockpick game is originally from fallout not from skyrim ^^. the graphics are really nicely done. displaying the phone could be a bit faster, but that's just me being impatient.

so far only the endings (and maybe some events for the upcoming endings) need some polish and then, i think, thisgame can be called completed. i'm looking forward to it actually. once it's done i will review it for sure!

keep it going programmer!

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
your game is simply wonderful, and my word is weak!
congrats for all the work done!
still have some part to do, but but hope you the best for all next little things you will do
:-D

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Serious bug there. Thanks for reporting!

Yep. I'll check this one. Thanks for reporting!

Yep. The J+S ending you got is an extra
The endings differ more based on you dating the girls or not, leaking or not the girls videos, and losing/winning the election. (Though the video selection quest is very karma based). There's even a hint of a possible HnS3 when you win the election not leaking any girls videos and not dating any of them.

Use the link to the saves folder near the executable. You simple delete the save games there on Windows

Yep. Here's how to get to it
Thanks for the game and for posting it here and replying! Can't wait to see what your next project is after this one's finalized!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Grab the whole pack of my saves, 1st is before P+J+You, you can pick the girl for ending in this scene i think, others... well, I trust you are not stupid, you will figure out, autosaves are named afterall, just leak only 100% video in the end, and you will get my good ending and probably Phoebe good ending. Where is 3rd one probably, but I was too nice with Phoebe, and Samantha noticed, so no ending with her (but no ending doesnt mean no scene).
Does any1 have 100% gallery SAVE?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
How many endings are there? I know of four:

- Phoebe
- Jennifer
- Samantha
- Celibate

anything else?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes