Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me, saves from the last update don't work...
Fuck!!! This is the same reason why I stopped playing Willy D...(sigh)
I was really enjoying this game too =/
It will take less than 10 minutes to get back to day 3-4

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me, saves from the last update don't work...
Fuck!!! This is the same reason why I stopped playing Willy D...(sigh)
I was really enjoying this game too =/
I rebalanced action scores in several earlier points of the game, so the values in an old save game would be very low when checked in this version. There was also several bugs found in data saved from older releases, rendering this older saves too inconsistent to use.

This is the last story chapter of the game anyways. So the save system won't be touched anymore.

Aindrias

May 25, 2018
Yea, it didn't take long to get to where my previous save was. Still had to read some of the text, but was still able to get through pretty quickly.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I think I found a bug? After Samantha visits you in your motel, when she's lying on the bed, if you save the back button disappears and you're stuck in the phone. Closing the game and reloading the save will say " Sorry but an error occured while loading the save. Save Point:Stalker2.Nodes.RoadSideInnRoadSideInnDayNode.EndSavePoint Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

For reference, the choices I picked right before it are:
Mr. Miller doesn't treat you the way you deserve...
Yes, I saw him here with a girl...

Tried it three times, all errors.

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
I rebalanced action scores in several earlier points of the game, so the values in an old save game would be very low when checked in this version. There was also several bugs found in data saved from older releases, rendering this older saves too inconsistent to use.

This is the last story chapter of the game anyways. So the save system won't be touched anymore.
Oh well that makes sense. Sorry I just didn't wanna start over, but it's fine. Like they said shouldn't take long to get back. Wish there was an up to date walkthrough tho lol. I'm so hard to please XD

Reactions: The Architect

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I think I found another bug? This time on a Phoebe loving route. Bed talk has Jennifer in it but Phoebe is speaking.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Okay so I've gotten the good karma endings for Phoebe, Jennifer and Samantha (with the J+S end, don't know if that was a bonus). I was wondering if there's a different ending for the bad karma route, and if yes, is it different for each girl too? Main reason I'm asking is 5 save slots and if there's one for each girl too, I would miss a save slot for one of the endings. All in all, amazing game, great story and choices, thanks for this gem @The Architect !

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Is it will be as short as was the first one?
Edit: Ahhh, get it - "Day 4 and final events of the story".... Sh*t... Dev aparently is a teasing guy :)

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Okay so I've gotten the good karma endings for Phoebe, Jennifer and Samantha (with the J+S end, don't know if that was a bonus). I was wondering if there's a different ending for the bad karma route, and if yes, is it different for each girl too? Main reason I'm asking is 5 save slots and if there's one for each girl too, I would miss a save slot for one of the endings. All in all, amazing game, great story and choices, thanks for this gem @The Architect !
Do you have the save for that? It looks like I didn't really get any good endings (maybe except Jennifer's) but there wasn't really any new scene that I saw

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Do you have the save for that? It looks like I didn't really get any good endings (maybe except Jennifer's) but there wasn't really any new scene that I saw
For the Samantha one? Here's one for the final night, I picked <Mr.Miller doesn't treat you...>, <Yes, I saw him with a girl..>, and <Offer your shoulder...>. For the leak just pick the neighbors video and upload just that.

(save5.game)
(save5.game.label)

I don't know if you need both files, but I can't directly upload them here so I just put both in Mega.

Reactions: Tarona

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
It looks like there's a scene with Phoebe and Jennifer. I didn't have enough points to see it.

Can anyone confirm it?

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
Yes, there is a scene with them on a last day, but you need to pick correct option and pass the karma check, where is no other way i think. Btw, I got a good ending with Jen. Overall, its a short, nice game, which I can definitely recommend, good job.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, there is a scene with them on a last day, but you need to pick correct option and pass the karma check, where is no other way i think. Btw, I got a good ending with Jen. Overall, its a short, nice game, which I can definitely recommend, good job.
Do you have the save for that? I'm just trying to see all the endings and I can't figure out how to get it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
zippyshare seems to be not safe anymore... when trying to get the file it got blocked by kaspersky due to adware. so for people who want to be on the safe side: use mega (it's only 200 mb anyway, so you can get it there without making an account).

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
Do you have the save for that? I'm just trying to see all the endings and I can't figure out how to get it
Grab the whole pack of my saves, 1st is before P+J+You, you can pick the girl for ending in this scene i think, others... well, I trust you are not stupid, you will figure out, autosaves are named afterall, just leak only 100% video in the end, and you will get my good ending and probably Phoebe good ending. Where is 3rd one probably, but I was too nice with Phoebe, and Samantha noticed, so no ending with her (but no ending doesnt mean no scene).

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Can anyone please post the mac version?
I can run the game with wine but saving doesnt work.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes