Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to reset the gallery? It doesn't reset when you clear the save game folder, erase the the previous version and unpack the new version. Are gallery scenes saved in a different place like the registry?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How many endings are there? I know of four:

- Phoebe
- Jennifer
- Samantha
- Celibate

anything else?
There isn't an exact number of endings as they are designed as a single dynamic ending (kinda like in Fallout series).
Leaking or not some specific videos (or only the 'hello neighbor' video) will make the endings different. Mix it with the girl the MC is dating at the end and some other actions and there is a lot of combinations.

Some of characters outcomes have more variations than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to reset the gallery? It doesn't reset when you clear the save game folder, erase the the previous version and unpack the new version. Are gallery scenes saved in a different place like the registry?
It's saved in the default Unity PlayerPrefs location at the registry key
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The Architect\Hack'n Stalk 2.0

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Is there any way I can skip to the point in the story where the new content starts please? My old save wont work anymore and I really don't feel like going all the way through the game again right this moment :c

No offense to Architect by the way, I'm sure Ill love and appreciate all the new content he worked so hard on, just I would prefer to save a lot of time is all :p

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Hey Architect

Just noticed you changed something that might not have been intentional. The first time you go to the car on the morning of Day 1 you can click on the picture, the blinking light and the books. In previous versions, after clicking on the blinking light you could click on the option to set off the car alarm (which makes sense according to the text). Now clicking on the books unlocks the option to set off the car alarm (not a big deal but it doesn't go with the text).

Reactions: The Architect

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
FYI there is a bug where in the motel room where you cant use the map to travel (due to the event. The one toward the end, involving a certain someone). If I open the phone AT ALL it crashes the game. if I manage to save, it creates a bugged save. You MUST go out through the door without opening the phone, or you have to replay the event.

It was annoying. =p

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's going to be fixe
FYI there is a bug where in the motel room where you cant use the map to travel (due to the event. The one toward the end, involving a certain someone). If I open the phone AT ALL it crashes the game. if I manage to save, it creates a bugged save. You MUST go out through the door without opening the phone, or you have to replay the event.

It was annoying. =p
It's going to be fixed at v0.9.1

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Finally finished (I think). Have saves for good karma Phoebe, Jenn, and Samantha individual endings, the P+J one, and a bad karma one. Just got to wait for the new ones to get added to the gallery. I'm wondering, will there be an ending scenes in the gallery?

Such an awesome game, can't wait for the next one! Thanks again!

Reactions: smileyfaceguy

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Noticed some bugs:

1.) Back button doesn't work on the Save Slots/Latest AutoSaves Menu/Page.

Hitting the escape button does work though.

2.) Autosaves aren't working for all events. I noticed the Intro Part were you travel to and end up at hotel, Day 1, and Day 2 autosaves weren't working for example. I didn't check out the other days as I ended up saving at day 2 last night. I tried hitting ESC and trying to load an autosave a few times. Which was something I could do in previous versions

Additionally when autosaves are showing up they aren't the latest ones generated. So something isn't right with them now.

3.) On a New Game Phoebe starts with a Corruption of 5 and Jennifer a 15 now.

4.)In Day 1 you need Daring of 500+ to address Phobe as bitch when you meet her. It can't be done currntly. Some other actions if I recall also have you needing scores you can't get in the game.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes