othello

May 30, 2017
Did you also find Jason on on Facebook? If you did, then maybe you found some unexpected bug. (if you don't mind attaching the save file here I could check what's wrong)
I did a mess now, doing all kinds of things. Jason found, transformer damaged, lights are out but still this task is marked 'green'. Does it mean I didn' do it? I'll try to attach the save, see for yourself, thanks.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I did a mess now, doing all kinds of things. Jason found, transformer damaged, lights are out but still this task is marked 'green'. Does it mean I didn' do it? I'll try to attach the save, see for yourself, thanks.
Looks like the upload corrupted the save file (maybe because you used the .txt extension). Try to to zip the file and then upload.

Green actually mean the task is completed

othello

May 30, 2017
Looks like the upload corrupted the save file (maybe because you used the .txt extension). Try to to zip the file and then upload.

Green actually mean the task is completed
Thanks for the response. When I look through the tasklist it seems several tasks weren't finshed, maybe that's the reason I got stuck. Your help is very much appreciated and probably it was my fault not to be able to play your game properly. I'll try again and will report here if I succeeded this time. Thanks again for providing this nice game.

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the response. When I look through the tasklist it seems several tasks weren't finshed, maybe that's the reason I got stuck. Your help is very much appreciated and probably it was my fault not to be able to play your game properly. I'll try again and will report here if I succeeded this time. Thanks again for providing this nice game.
Can u pass me a save m8? wanna check it.

othello

May 30, 2017
Can u pass me a save m8? wanna check it.
Thanks for caring, I just started the game again. Not all went perfect but I was able to finish, let the MC fuck both girlies and detect who his neighbour really was. To the dev: a real nice story, full of twists and turns. I'm curious how you'll tie up the odds and ends, chapeau.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm having a lot of black scenes here and when blondie crawls into the car I can't even end the black screen.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
in the last few scenes of the last available day. Though I have the cheatmod installed so it could be a reason.
I'm fairly certain the black scenes are intended, such as when you and Jennifer are exiting the car at the end of the most recent day. My guess would be that it is hard to position the models and find background scenery that would be fitting for the scene in question.

However you said that you could not end the black scene? Could you be a little more specific? Did the black scene presist as you left the Miller's house and went back to the motel?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
However you said that you could not end the black scene? Could you be a little more specific? Did the black scene presist as you left the Miller's house and went back to the motel?
I see that "getting handsy" bar in the top left with the auto-anim notification on the right when I speak to J in the car and get her to admit she wants to be with the character. But nothing moves or reacts. The scene is frozen and non responsive, I don't even get to go to the motel.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
I see that "getting handsy" bar in the top left with the auto-anim notification on the right when I speak to J in the car and get her to admit she wants to be with the character. But nothing moves or reacts. The scene is frozen and non responsive, I don't even get to go to the motel.
That's strange. Only advise I can give as of right now is trying without the cheatmod to see if that works. If not maybe @The Architect could figure it out.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi. If you don't mind posting the save here, I can check if there's some bug in your data causing the problem. Trying with the non-modded version would also be a good hint.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My guess would be that it is hard to position the models and find background scenery that would be fitting for the scene in question.
Hey! The MC says the he will turn off the lights to avoid people in the house watching them leave the car! That's the ONLY reason why that small sequence is all black! Your eyes are adapting to the darkness... Right? :cool:

Reactions: thomasxlong
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes