The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How do I get into the Miller garage?
There's no location to explore into there. It's only mentioned in the dialog.

Who know where i can buy lockpick? it says in the mall in walktrought but there is no option for this, or its just suppose to be so because its just another very short bugged piece of game made up by russian programmer?
The working guy near the country club is the one who says to you that lockpicks just arrived for sale at the store. Agree to help him and then use the 'show special menu' option at the store as he says.
It's quite far from Russia here, but I love watching their dash cam videos !

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
There's no location to explore into there. It's only mentioned in the dialog.

The working guy near the country club is the one who says to you that lockpicks just arrived for sale at the store. Agree to help him and then use the 'show special menu' option at the store as he says.
It's quite far from Russia here, but I love watching their dash cam videos !
I gave walk-through info that says the same thing in my "spoiler" in my comment earlier. And this guy (Reaper) says it doesn't help him! There's no pleasing some people.... lol

Reactions: Draakaap23

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how to run these damn 7z files? I really wanna play this game but cant get it to start :(

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how to run these damn 7z files? I really wanna play this game but cant get it to start :(
Hi Ishi1... 7z aren't files you can run - they are an archive like .zip or .rar files. Google 7zip & download the program (it's free) and use that to unpack the archive.

Reactions: Ishi1

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
You can download a program like WinRAR for free, which you can use to open compressed files such as 7zip archives in this instance. Just right click the .7z file and choose "open in" and then WinRAR. Once you get that done drag all the files found there into another folder, then run the .exe as usual :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, that wasn't much of an update. Good to know it ain't dead but still..

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, I did the fire hydrant, went home, back to school, however Phoebe wouldn't appear. Does anyone know find the trick? Nice game, by the way.
Did you destroy the transformer? Check the quest log to see if there's any missing task. Also, if Lost and Found quest is active, you need to first pick up Jennifer at school.

Reactions: othello

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
I played today in Hack'n Stalk 2 [v0.8.1] congratulations ... very good idea and great game - well done !

othello

May 30, 2017
Did you destroy the transformer? Check the quest log to see if there's any missing task. Also, if Lost and Found quest is active, you need to first pick up Jennifer at school.
Thanks for the fast response. Well, I sent Jenny to Samantha and then went to destroy the transformer via the hydrant. Then home - school - noone there. Maybe I shouldn't have contacted Bob, used the intercom or phoned Max. I even let the drone inspect the transformer just for fun. Okay, won't bother here anymore, I'll try again and restart the game, wanted to try some things anyway, i.e push the intelligence or charisma to the max and gain more points in the minigames.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks for the fast response. Well, I sent Jenny to Samantha and then went to destroy the transformer via the hydrant. Then home - school - noone there. Maybe I shouldn't have contacted Bob, used the intercom or phoned Max. I even let the drone inspect the transformer just for fun. Okay, won't bother here anymore, I'll try again and restart the game, wanted to try some things anyway, i.e push the intelligence or charisma to the max and gain more points in the minigames.
Did you also find Jason on on Facebook? If you did, then maybe you found some unexpected bug. (if you don't mind attaching the save file here I could check what's wrong)

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Yeah, I did the fire hydrant, went home, back to school, however Phoebe wouldn't appear. Does anyone know find the trick? Nice game, by the way.
Do you have Jason's profile picture, if not, use the facebook app on your phone and do some stalking to find it. Start by searching for the profile of someone you know.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes