clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
The best way to check is simply attempting to create and save a text file into the folder. Also check if you can save when playing a new game. If the error occurs only when saving a previously loaded game, post the save file here so I can check what may be wrong with it.
Maybe this is stupid, but I'm not seeing a save folder? There's something called "Configuration and Saves.lnk" but that's the only thing I see that says "save" anywhere in the files. Where should it be and what should it be called? I've redownloaded a couple times, same issue.

Thanks for being so attentive to the community, by the way. I'll sub to your patreon for sure.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe this is stupid, but I'm not seeing a save folder? There's something called "Configuration and Saves.lnk" but that's the only thing I see that says "save" anywhere in the files. Where should it be and what should it be called? I've redownloaded a couple times, same issue.

Thanks for being so attentive to the community, by the way. I'll sub to your patreon for sure.
Double-clicking on that .lnk file is supposed to open the saves folder (you're playing on Windows, right?).
I fixed that message display so at least we can read the error message next version

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I'm loving the game so far! You're the man Architect! You think there is any chance of you implementing an optional scene involving Phoebe and/or Jenifer peeing in a future update? I really liked the scene in the first Hack'n Stalk game where you had to use a diuretic to make the girl go to the toilet and get a photo. Would be awesome if Phoebe and/or Jen had a scene similar to it, what I enjoy most about scenes like that is the humiliation and taboo aspect of it.

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work as always Architect! :)

Last edited:

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
Double-clicking on that .lnk file is supposed to open the saves folder (you're playing on Windows, right?).
I fixed that message display so at least we can read the error message next version
Ah, I'm on a Mac, but using Wine to play the .exe version of the game. I've never had issues with any other Unity games saving though, and I've played dozens using this system, so not sure why this particular one is not Wine compatible. Sorry to bother you with this. Probably just me being a peasant Mac user!

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ah, I'm on a Mac, but using Wine to play the .exe version of the game. I've never had issues with any other Unity games saving though, and I've played dozens using this system, so not sure why this particular one is not Wine compatible. Sorry to bother you with this. Probably just me being a peasant Mac user!
So this is probably some Wine configuration problem (maybe something about user directory configuration). Anyway, why don't you try the Mac version?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I've been 'stalking' this game for a few versions now.

The overall quality, attention to details, story telling, humor and graphical presentation is way above average. While I'm not fond of the mini games or the 'choke point' linear game design to move the story, it is overall very fun.

I was surprised to see the low number of patrons and funding level for this games. No way this game can even remotely cover the development costs. So if you are enjoying it, consider supporting it if you can.

As for me, you have a new patron. Looking forward to the next update!

-Thora-

shygun90

Jun 10, 2017
This game is amazing. The production values are great and the script is entertainting. I'm really looking forward to updates and I hope this game gains traction with the greater community.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Spotted a bug last night I think.

If you are in locker with Phoebe and do oral sex, anal sex, and vaginal sex in the locker room and don't cum at all (You need to do all 3 of the sex options and not cum in the locker with her) it gives an error about an unexpected path end.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Spotted a bug last night I think.

If you are in locker with Phoebe and do oral sex, anal sex, and vaginal sex in the locker room and don't cum at all (You need to do all 3 of the sex options and not cum in the locker with her) it gives an error about an unexpected path end.
I'm going to check this for next version. Thanks for reporting.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played it, liked it. Not being able to manually save anytime during a scene is a bit annoying when you want to redo (failed) choices, but that is minor. Looking forward to the rest of the game.

Reactions: zazzaro

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The game makes auto-saves at various points, so if you hits ESC and go to load it will have saves for locations that you couldn't save at normally which helps if you want to redo a failed choice you just made or replay a game that got messed up.

Also be aware that some locations may show up multiple times as the game is making multiple saves at the juncture points for that scene. The shoplifter scene for example has as I recall 3 different quick save points.

Since it only keeps the last 5 quick saves don't keep playing if you want to go back a redo something.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
My first attempt creating an upload thread. Sorry if I messed something up!

Just made public the first release on patreon. As posted there:

"In this first version I tried to finish the most of the basic systems: new UI, D.I.C.K. system, inventory, story script engine, minigame operability.

But it also has a fair amount of story content and new minigames. You'll start to explore Riverside, meet the main characters and even see some their skin if you explore carefully (as the original HnS this not a 'click here to f*ck' game, you have to earn it!). No "free roam" or hardcore scenes yet, but they will come!

I won't enable the save system in this release. It sucks, I know. This is a too early development stage and savegame breaking changes are very likely to happen between the couple first releases. But don't worry, it will be enabled in version 0.2 and the dialog system has a new 'auto-skip' feature to speed up new playthroughs.

More details in the release post! I hope you'll enjoy it!
"

Hope you guys like it!
I gotta say quality wise i think its the best 3d interactive novel on Patreon right now, im totally gonna pledge to you i hope thta you finish it would be a shame to stop.

Reactions: The Architect

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Unity + 3DCG = Trollolol. What's the point?
More scalable,can make the game like you want add special feature way less creative limitation.Renpy and Tyrano builder they only made for one thign Visual Novel and later on can become a problem.

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Bug report: There is a "Back" Button missing. No way to get out of here.

Oh, i see i was too late to report! :biggrin:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes