zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to replay them scenes? I like this game but I feel like I'm missing so much content.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
help me please don't know wat to do with the sex scene from the shoplifting the mc is only keep fucking but i don't know wat to do with the mouse please help me!!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
nope, i own my fuck ups so laugh away i earned it. i had no idea unity games work like that and if you hadn't said this i wouldn't have checked and would still think he was just been an ass
If you open the Mixer you will see the app and be able to mute it (I also stream music when I play), but I do agree there should be volume controls w/mute option.

Reactions: Scaron

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
help me please don't know wat to do with the sex scene from the shoplifting the mc is only keep fucking but i don't know wat to do with the mouse please help me!!
You just have to click when the falling icons enter the target area until one of the characters climax.

If you open the Mixer you will see the app and be able to mute it (I also stream music when I play), but I do agree there should be volume controls w/mute option.
In v0.7 the game generates an editable configuration file in the saves directory where you can set the game master volume sound. Just change the "soundVolume" from 1.0 to 0.0 to mute it.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
Stats checks values are tricky to define (having them too high makes the game frustrating, having them too low gives the impression that choices don't matter so much). I'll probably work more on them later.
Day 4 is planned to be the last 'playable' day and it's all about choices.

You need some corruption in the girls for some final scenes, but the requirements will be lower once they really like you. About Karma, the only title you should avoid is NEUTRAL. You don't need to do all the good/bad actions to have the NICE/MEAN title (only keep a positive/negative balance).
I may break save compatibility only in the very last final version, to make it the most stable/bug free possible.
Wow, the game is going to end in day 4? I thought the game was going to be a bit longer than that since it's already day 3 and there hasn't been any MC/Samantha or Jennifer love scenes yet and we haven't really addressed the neighbor side quest yet. I just played the first Hack N Stalk which was somewhat short and I was expecting this one to be a bit longer since the plot and characters seem to have more backstory. But I hope the remaining content for Day 3 and 4 is plentiful enough to please everyone.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i think this game is bugged ass hel everytime a normal sex scene is there the icons won't show up

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@zazzaro

You should now be able to look watch those scenes now in the scene area as I think they were made now where you don't have to do the mini game to view them anymore so just go watch them there once you beat the mini game.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
Stats checks values are tricky to define (having them too high makes the game frustrating, having them too low gives the impression that choices don't matter so much). I'll probably work more on them later.
Day 4 is planned to be the last 'playable' day and it's all about choices.

You need some corruption in the girls for some final scenes, but the requirements will be lower once they really like you. About Karma, the only title you should avoid is NEUTRAL. You don't need to do all the good/bad actions to have the NICE/MEAN title (only keep a positive/negative balance).
I may break save compatibility only in the very last final version, to make it the most stable/bug free possible.
Hi Architect,

I found a lot of potential paths in this game that can be explored further.
which I think a "NEW GAME+" to the system so players can start with previous STATs, can branch out more possibilities,
such as intruding Samantha while she is having chocolate,
jenni sex scene after her peeping on Samantha,
or further sex scene in Phoebe's test.
Cheers

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I just hope the MC gets to at least try to fix the mess he's doing to Phoebe's life in the end. Poor girl will likely get thrown out of the house in at least 1 ending.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wow, the game is going to end in day 4? I thought the game was going to be a bit longer than that since it's already day 3 and there hasn't been any MC/Samantha or Jennifer love scenes yet and we haven't really addressed the neighbor side quest yet. I just played the first Hack N Stalk which was somewhat short and I was expecting this one to be a bit longer since the plot and characters seem to have more backstory. But I hope the remaining content for Day 3 and 4 is plentiful enough to please everyone.
Are you actually planning to make the threesome available in the shoplifter scene?
There's still a fair amount of plot development and planned scenes for day 3 and 4. Who knows what might still happen?

I just hope the MC gets to at least try to fix the mess he's doing to Phoebe's life in the end. Poor girl will likely get thrown out of the house in at least 1 ending.
Don't blame the MC ! It's your choices he's following ;).

Reactions: UncleVT
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes