Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I cant get over how beautiful and sexy and amazing the 2 teens are in this. Probably the best ive seen in game. Samanthas still good since shes still proportional but jennifer and phoebe, holy shit. :heartcoveredeyes: interrogation scene is seriously hot. Same with that final scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Architect

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys,
i think i have a problem with the graphics. I think this is not normal. Please look at the attached file. Looks like 3d. :rolleyes:
I'm playing the MAC version on MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra.

Edit: It starts when i first time arrive at the Miller's house.

Last edited:

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Hmm, afraid I don't know much about Mac. Did you skip dialogue quickly by holding Z before this happened? To me it looks like on of those transition animations that this game has sometimes. Try either entering the phone or menu, and then exiting again, or alternatively reload to an earlier save and then click more slowly through the dialogue if this happens again. If that doesn't work then let us know.

Well i play this game today the first time, so i read all the text and don't skip with "z". And all worked fine until i come to the house.
And i tried to save and load, enter and exit phone and all this. Nothing work. I also start a new game and hammer the mouse button like hell to go all dialog. But still the same problem with the graphics.
Now i will try via anydesk the windows version on my company laptop.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello guys,
i think i have a problem with the graphics. I think this is not normal. Please look at the attached file. Looks like 3d. :rolleyes:
I'm playing the MAC version on MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra.

Edit: It starts when i first time arrive at the Miller's house.
Looks like the Unity bloom shader that is used in that scene is buggy on your system. Are your video drivers updated?

Soon, in version 0.7 you'll be able to disable the effect via configuration file, avoiding the problem.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
You deserve a lot more patreons then you currently have. I really like your first game, and this one. It's very enjoyable and the mini-game sometimes pisses me off to the point where I just gave up and come back later lol.

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Looks like the Unity bloom shader that is used in that scene is buggy on your system. Are your video drivers updated?

Soon, in version 0.7 you'll be able to disable the effect via configuration file, avoiding the problem.

Yes, i installed the newest NVIDIA Web Driver for my macOS. So for now there is no way to fix that? :pensive:

And when is the release of v0.7?

Last edited:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, i installed the newest NVIDIA Web Driver for my macOS. So for now there is no way to fix that? :pensive:

And when is the release of v0.7?
Sorry about that. I'll send v0.7 today to the testers, and then probably release it in a couple of days (on Sunday).

I'll try to run the scene during the short time I have to build the OSX version , but I believe disabling the effect will be the easiest solution.

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Sorry about that. I'll send v0.7 today to the testers, and then probably release it in a couple of days (on Sunday).

I'll try to run the scene during the short time I have to build the OSX version , but I believe disabling the effect will be the easiest solution.
Thank you! So i wait for the solution.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, legit question... I can't do most of the mini games (I'm disabled and physically can't) is there a way around it, other than just failing?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ok, legit question... I can't do most of the mini games (I'm disabled and physically can't) is there a way around it, other than just failing?
I changed most "mouse speed" based games for next version to keyboard input. I believe these are the ones harder for someone with limited movement abilities. It might worth try next version.

Also, the 'story mode' is a bit neglected at the moment, but in future versions l plan make a all minigames scenes with simple 'click to this' 'click to that' controls to the people playing in this mode.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@The Architect Thanks for the game and all of your hard work! Not sure it will help, my fingers/hands don't work well ie slow and very limited. I did try the 'story mode' and that helped some, but some I'm just not able to move fast enough, I do look forward to trying though! Thanks Again!!

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I can't figure out how Banging is supposed to work in the country club minigame. I click to the exact rhythm of the flying cock, but the results consistently go from "Great" to "Bad," apparently randomly, then seize up until I click to restart the metronome thing. It doesn't seem to match what I do, like it's programmed to fail no matter what the input.

To be clear, I only click when the icons are close together, but it doesn't matter. There's no consistency, so she can't cum.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
I can't figure out how Banging is supposed to work in the country club minigame. I click to the exact rhythm of the flying cock, but the results consistently go from "Great" to "Bad," apparently randomly, then seize up until I click to restart the metronome thing. It doesn't seem to match what I do, like it's programmed to fail no matter what the input.
I passed that minigame , just try to click before penis hits the vagina , closer you click better point you will get , and you can simply watch while it moves , its not that hard just play a few times

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I passed that minigame , just try to click before penis hits the vagina , closer you click better point you will get , and you can simply watch while it moves , its not that hard just play a few times
Tried it 25 times so far. It's just impossible. The fact that "BAD" shows up at random times then forces the game to pause is totally ruinous, since I can't get a rhythm going.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Tried it 25 times so far. It's just impossible. The fact that "BAD" shows up at random times then forces the game to pause is totally ruinous, since I can't get a rhythm going.
The animation stops with a BAD if you take too much time press the button. Try pressing a little before the icons touch (the vag icon should be a little more to the left).
I redesigned this game for next version to be more clear how to keep the rhythm.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
It's a bit annoying how the bars in the minigames are in entirely different places.
eg in the last banging minigame, your eyes are glued to the bottom left of the screen so you know when to click, but then you never see whether you're on pace to making her orgasm before you, as the bars for that are in the topleft and you can't really glance over there while playing the game

It's also a bit strange to me, although I suppose intended the way it is, how the different paths diverge "heavily". Normally I'd think the Intelligence route is to build the EMP, while the Charisma route is to smash the fire hydrant. Instead, both of those are Intelligence, which means a Charisma "build" just can't the full scene?

Aside from those two minor complaints, the game is pretty excellent.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes