somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Any plans to be able to skip mini games in the gallery? Kinda sucks you can't just sit back & watch the scene after you've already beaten the game. As in play the animation, set speed & not exit till you say so.
Apart from that, love the game.
Thanks

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
6.1 link from patreon:
6.1 mac link from patreon:

(I can not upload files because they too large, according to I guess rules from f95, only can link from patreon site, sorry I tried my best, I guess I don't have uploader privileges)

btw I attached the walkthrough at least, hope it helps ;)
Updating the walkthrough on the OP also helps.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Do I have to play Hack'n Stalk 1 before the 2 or both games are included in the 2 ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi !
Do I have to play Hack'n Stalk 1 before the 2 or both games are included in the 2 ?
No... the first is standalone. It takes place in a coffee shop and a movie theater.
HNS2 is what happens after all that stuff where the MC goes to a different town.

Reactions: zh
Sep 16, 2016
So I´m getting a bug in the game after leaving the mall when you get to punish the girls. I´m doing a "love path" and they get in the car it says "Looks like you found a bug!Sawry
Please report this...
(End of nod chain Reached)"
So basicly the walkthrough keeps going but the game don´t :(

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
So I´m getting a bug in the game after leaving the mall when you get to punish the girls. I´m doing a "love path" and they get in the car it says "Looks like you found a bug!Sawry
Please report this...
(End of nod chain Reached)"
So basicly the walkthrough keeps going but the game don´t :(
Where in the story are you? I'll try and relay it together with the latest set of text revisions I'm sending to the dev.

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ElBandido

That is telling you that is all there is for the love content most of everything that's in the game is for the corruption route and the walk through continues because everything that happens after that point is all about the corruption route.

Most of us only do the corruption route for now.

I think this game should be all about mini games and not sex scenes since you'll never ever get to actually ever enjoy them anyway because you'll always be doing these mini games that'll take away of your attention and force you to pay attention to the min game instead of watching some hot ass sex scene with a girl.

And even if you beat it and unlock the scene to view again you are still force to do the stupid mini game so viewing the scene is pointless and not worth it.

Pity the sex scene with the mom didn't show her returning the favor to the other girl before she turned off the phone feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3945

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wow, this game is really a hidden gem of joy. I've seen it several times and something kept me from trying it, can't remember what exactly but so glad I finally tried it, awesome job. Great gameplay, beautiful renders and some of the best dialogue I've encountered in a adult game so far, had me laughing outright several times, just great. Thanks for this

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes