The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Spotted these bugs with the newest version:

The Shoplift bang game is unplayable now. Them mouse control doesn't respond at all properly. The game played ok with previous version before and could be done easily but can't be played now. The bug/problem is the same with Fast and Fastest quality settings and VSynch in the previous version in how the mouse was responding.
The game now is framerate independent. Notice it does't matter the direction you move the mouse, but only the speed you move (you can simply move the mouse in circles to beat the game).

Mouse and button control still needs improvement with the gag training game. It can't be played with mouse. It can be with arrow keys, but she wasn't moving her head much.
The goal of the game is to break her resistence. She won't let her head move much much at the begining. Just keep pulling and she slowly gives in and push back to recover breath when needed.

The country club sex game is too difficult currently. It needs to be slowed down a bit. Mouse clicks weren't registering most of the time too.
This is a "guitar hero" like game. Just do a single click/tap a at the right time, a little before the icons touch keep the animation flowing and get GOOD scores. If you take too long the sequence stops and there's a BAD score. Taping to early also gives a BAD. The icons and the characters animations are synchronized, sou you can play just looking at the animation and tap when Zack is "pulling out". Maybe the vag icon should ba a little to the left to make this clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Uh, yeah, I know it's not Ren'Py. Did you know that Unity allows cross-platform builds? And that there's already an earlier version for OSX? Maybe emulation isn't the only way?

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
the door doesnt open, im use the drone and take a foto of the code, but dont works

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
u can land drone on the piece of paper that is on the boxes. then its easier to click the pic. i havnt tried to directly open the door w/o clicking the pic, it might work, code is in the above reply.

Mironov

Jun 22, 2017
link Mega is down:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There is a cheat thread just search for the game in the main search bar and it should pop up.

Reactions: jason95821

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to edit the cheats. There is an assemblysharp.dll file there which i have replaced but money i am still getting 30 only.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Just curious, how come this never appeared in the Latest Games and Updates? I also notice the title still says 0.5. If I didn't follow the Patreon, I wouldn't know there was a new update and went to this thread specifically to check.
It did. That's how I saw it. You probably just missed it. And the title does say 0.6.1.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes