tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm trying to knock out the power at the country club, but after I loaded from an earlier point in the story, for some reason it now skips the call from/to Max that instructs about the EMP device. Therefore, that device is not available at the store, and I'm stuck. There is no way to make a phone call to Max using the phone.

Also, I'm confused because the drone never leaves the motel room. How could you use it to take a photo of the transformer?

Is my game completely corrupted now?

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
This game is so meta.. Granted i'm only in the starting days (ingame), and I felt like posting this as soon as i had couple of chuckles. Awesome writing according to me.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is this game any good? In a fapping way, I mean. :p I wasn't particularly fond of Hack 'n Stalk 1, which I found too complicated and tiresome, tbh. :oops:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm trying to knock out the power at the country club, but after I loaded from an earlier point in the story, for some reason it now skips the call from/to Max that instructs about the EMP device. Therefore, that device is not available at the store, and I'm stuck. There is no way to make a phone call to Max using the phone.

Also, I'm confused because the drone never leaves the motel room. How could you use it to take a photo of the transformer?

Is my game completely corrupted now?
What dialog is shown now when you click the transformer ? (the call is supposed to be triggered first time you click it) The drone is always in your inventory. It appears resting in the motel bed only as a decoration (think as you character always dropping it in the bed when he arrives and taking it again when he leaves)

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
a mute button you say? simply click on your audio volume at the bottom right of your windows bar and turn it off?
wow you so smart i would never think of some thing like that! its not like i could want to listen to music or videos while playing a game i mean...who does that!

Reactions: RvnEsc

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
You may want to rethink your reply asap, wothisname. We can only handle so much before laughing all over you.
nope, i own my fuck ups so laugh away i earned it. i had no idea unity games work like that and if you hadn't said this i wouldn't have checked and would still think he was just been an ass

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Unity games? Oh my god, you actually are a computer noob. There is such a thing as selecting which device or app to mute in speakers, so he wasn't lying one bit and it has nada to do with how Unity games work. Do go learn how to use a computer or Google before you wail about injustice, thank you very much.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Damn. That was way WAY better than I expected. How does the dev pack that much astoundingly good content into < 250 Mb when others are releasing 1-2 GB with less? This game is TIGHT. Patroned.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexw14615

josie

May 5, 2017
Is this game any good? In a fapping way, I mean. :p I wasn't particularly fond of Hack 'n Stalk 1, which I found too complicated and tiresome, tbh. :oops:
This is the only real game on this website. VNs are not games..... It does not have grinding, just requires a lot of thought. The situations are there and well done, and the humor is exceptional

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Had a bit of a weird Bug with the Transformer Drone game. The bird kicked me off the side of the screen, then my battery went out and I was stuck. Pressing X didn't end the game. In the end I loaded another safe with Esc but when I then tried to do the dronegame for the code in the school it didn't end when I landed on the ground and also didn't end by pressing X.

In the end I closed the game and then it worked again.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Spotted these bugs with the newest version:

The Shoplift bang game is unplayable now. Them mouse control doesn't respond at all properly. The game played ok with previous version before and could be done easily but can't be played now. The bug/problem is the same with Fast and Fastest quality settings and VSynch in the previous version in how the mouse was responding.

Mouse and button control still needs improvement with the gag training game. It can't be played with mouse. It can be with arrow keys, but she wasn't moving her head much.

The country club sex game is too difficult currently. It needs to be slowed down a bit. Mouse clicks weren't registering most of the time too.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Sex at the Club its a kinda weird, it's too fast, maybe its just me? or I'm doing something wrong? Cause when I click or use the Keyboard I miss almost all the times.

Edit:
@blizman try using Cheat Engine and Reduce the speed, it works for me.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes