Apr 25, 2017
The walkthrough says I need at least 45 corruption with Samantha for the scene with Jennifer to continue. I have exactly 45 points but the scene is not continuing. Is that a bug?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The walkthrough says I need at least 45 corruption with Samantha for the scene with Jennifer to continue. I have exactly 45 points but the scene is not continuing. Is that a bug?
Yes, it is. The game is actually checking any value ABOVE 45 (bad luck, ). These checks will still be balanced on next versions, but 46 is not hard to achieve at that point if you invest in her corruption on previous dialogs and in the Tennis Lesson quest.

Reactions: german unicorn

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone know how to delete all previous save games? Including the autosave ones. I like having a clean save area, and with the implementation of the gallery, I don't need to have a save for each scene anymore, so I'd rather have them blank. Thanks!

Apr 25, 2017
C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Hack'n Stalk 2_0
Anyone know how to delete all previous save games? Including the autosave ones. I like having a clean save area, and with the implementation of the gallery, I don't need to have a save for each scene anymore, so I'd rather have them blank. Thanks!

Reactions: lewozi and kippei

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I found another bug. You need 25 corruption to take Phoebe to the locker room. I had 29 points but the check failed.
You need 25 BEFORE the make out scene (check is not counting the extra +5 you can get from a pheromone pill). But this also needs to be fixed anyway. Nasty bugs!

Reactions: german unicorn

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
It's does not appear in the gallery yet because there's no save point yet after the scene.

Yes, you're missing! You can always check quests tasks pressing ESC. Each (Optional) task you do will unlock more of the scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg :O Starting a new game now! :D
Thank you!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The thing with the drug dealer detecting you having too much money is weird. There's only so much time to fap in this life. Why begrudge people for taking shortcuts? It's not like this is a competitive multiplayer game. Most Pc game developers don't begrudge people using mods for single player games. Why do it here?

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Just curious, how come this never appeared in the Latest Games and Updates? I also notice the title still says 0.5. If I didn't follow the Patreon, I wouldn't know there was a new update and went to this thread specifically to check.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The thing with the drug dealer detecting you having too much money is weird. There's only so much time to fap in this life. Why begrudge people for taking shortcuts? It's not like this is a competitive multiplayer game. Most Pc game developers don't begrudge people using mods for single player games. Why do it here?
Don't take it seriously, I don't mind people using mods or cheats. It's just another 4th wall break joke !
I was not even going to implement an answer for the option the option to buy the super expensive pills because it would be impossible to have that money, but I thought it would be a funny nod to modders!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes