Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone have CG for 0.5? I tried using unity studio extractor, assets bundle extractors, but nothing seems to work.
Using 32bit by the way, downloaded the 32bit extractors but can't extract anything from the game files. I just want to see the sex scenes.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Definitely one of the best game all around.

Works as expected and mini animations on the scenes was very good idea.
And other addons and smart mini game makes this game very different than others.

Well done.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
My first attempt creating an upload thread. Sorry if I messed something up!

Just made public the first release on patreon. As posted there:

"In this first version I tried to finish the most of the basic systems: new UI, D.I.C.K. system, inventory, story script engine, minigame operability.

But it also has a fair amount of story content and new minigames. You'll start to explore Riverside, meet the main characters and even see some their skin if you explore carefully (as the original HnS this not a 'click here to f*ck' game, you have to earn it!). No "free roam" or hardcore scenes yet, but they will come!

I won't enable the save system in this release. It sucks, I know. This is a too early development stage and savegame breaking changes are very likely to happen between the couple first releases. But don't worry, it will be enabled in version 0.2 and the dialog system has a new 'auto-skip' feature to speed up new playthroughs.

More details in the release post! I hope you'll enjoy it!
"

Hope you guys like it!
Are there cheat codes?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm having a hard time with 2 of the mini games.

The 2 security guard ones.

I'm on a lap top with a touch pad for a mouse so that I'm sure is a factor.

In the blow job game I can't get in her mouth much.
In the intercourse game I don't have any idea what your supposed to do. It just says to move the mouse, but I can't get her meter to advance.

Also, is there a walkthrough anywhere telling what the different actions do you can chose.

Anyway, great game love how fast it work on my old 32 bit Win 7 system. Looking forward to next version.

Sep 4, 2017
I'm having a hard time with 2 of the mini games.

The 2 security guard ones.

I'm on a lap top with a touch pad for a mouse so that I'm sure is a factor.

In the blow job game I can't get in her mouth much.
In the intercourse game I don't have any idea what your supposed to do. It just says to move the mouse, but I can't get her meter to advance.

Also, is there a walkthrough anywhere telling what the different actions do you can chose.

Anyway, great game love how fast it work on my old 32 bit Win 7 system. Looking forward to next version.
okay step by step :D
1- in the bj game you should do it like 5 times , but be careful she won't go out of breath, push her till her oxygen drops to like 15 , let her breath , when it hits the full try that again , you will notice it goes deeper every time , but don't forget 2 things ; first don't make her breathless, second when you let her rest push her as away as you can so you wont cum early
2- okay since you did notice i am not a native english speaker , i will explain it my way now
you have to keep the dick(the mouse pointer) inside the pussy , but it gets tricky because when you move the mouse left in the first time it goes left , but the second time it goes other side , all you have to do is keep the dick inside the pussy so she can enjoy, you have to move the mouse slowly , left and right, and do not wave too much , smoothly, but when pussy goes right you have to increase the frequency

i hope it helps , i tried to be as spesific as i can be , sorry for my bad english though :D

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The integration blow job game I still can't beat, I'm on a laptop with a touchpad and I can't get down her throat to win it. The game is not fun at all and impossible. I spent 4 hours total of trying it again and again via loading a save and will most likely try again tonight. I can only move the mouse so much in one direction on the touchpad before I have to move my finger and sideswipe. I also noticing sometimes the movement is easier than others with the game and others with the mouse. All I can get is she run out of breath or I'm forced to cum in her mouth/on her face.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The integration blow job game I still can't beat, I'm on a laptop with a touchpad and I can't get down her throat to win it. The game is not fun at all and impossible. I spent 4 hours total of trying it again and again via loading a save and will most likely try again tonight. I can only move the mouse so much in one direction on the touchpad before I have to move my finger and sideswipe. I also noticing sometimes the movement is easier than others with the game and others with the mouse. All I can get is she run out of breath or I'm forced to cum in her mouth/on her face.
The game is supposed to be quite easy. You just need to force in several times by quickly moving the mouse to the left (like several 'punches') and leting her breath when the bar is low. Is your cursor speed is too much slow ? Notice that you are not able to go all the way down this first time (just 'half' the way).
I'm changing some input handling problems at high framerates for next version, maybe it will help.

D

Deleted member 225296

Awesome game, this is probably the only erotic game I give a shit about, since most I've tried are really bad and/or boring w/ walls of text.

Unfortunately, the shoplifter minigames are awful and no matter at what sensibility I tried, the blowjob one was impossible.

For those having the same issues as me, I did write a small AutoHotkey script to use the keyboard for those minigames.

Code:
#SingleInstance Force
#NoEnv
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 9999999
#HotkeyInterval 9999999
#KeyHistory 0
#UseHook On
ListLines Off
SetBatchLines, -1
SetKeyDelay, -1, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 0
SetWinDelay, -1
SetControlDelay, -1
SendMode Input

#IfWinActive ahk_exe HnS2.exe

Hotkey, A, MoveMouseLeft
Hotkey, A up, MoveMouseLeftUp
Hotkey, D, MoveMouseRight
Hotkey, D up, MoveMouseRightUp

return

MoveMouseLeft:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseLeftTimer, 5
    return
}

MoveMouseLeftUp:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseLeftTimer, Delete
    return
}

MoveMouseLeftTimer:
{
    DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, -10, int, 0, uint, 0, int, 0)
    return
}

MoveMouseRight:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseRightTimer, 5
    return
}

MoveMouseRightUp:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseRightTimer, Delete
    return
}

MoveMouseRightTimer:
{
    DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 10, int, 0, uint, 0, int, 0)
    return
}

#UseHook Off

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Architect, are you using Fungus for Unity? I could see the tell tales of it around but I was not sure, if yes would you mind telling me how is it treating you?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The game is supposed to be quite easy. You just need to force in several times by quickly moving the mouse to the left (like several 'punches') and leting her breath when the bar is low. Is your cursor speed is too much slow ? Notice that you are not able to go all the way down this first time (just 'half' the way).
I'm changing some input handling problems at high framerates for next version, maybe it will help.
The cursors is moving a bit unresponsive some times. and no responses are occurring even after getting it in her mouth.

I did notice this last night which may be an issue that is connected and causing that game to not be playable.

I tried changing Graphics quality when the game exe starts and this was occurring as i tried changing from Fantastic Quality to Fast.

No noticeable changes with that game, but the bang game after it had noticeable differences.

When Graphics Quality was at Fantastic the laptop touch pad would move ok so the interrogation bang game could be played and easily won.

When Graphics Quality was set to Fast the touch pad would not move the mouse properly and the game was unplayable and unbeatable. The dick would barely move and couldn't get far across the screen to play the game.

Not sure if that info helps any.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Architect, are you using Fungus for Unity? I could see the tell tales of it around but I was not sure, if yes would you mind telling me how is it treating you?
Actually I'm using my own lightweight VN engine. It features a simple API that allows writing VN scripts in C#. I'm not a fan of dynamic typed languages (looking at Python out of the corner of my eyeo_O).
Here's a sample script:
Code:
StoryNode n = StoryNode.create ();
n.Then(Autosave.save("Bus to Riverside", typeof(IntroNode), "A2_Explain_Preston_Values"))
    .Then(PrefabBG.named (PrefabBackgounds.INTRO_BUS))
    .Then(Dialog.From(game.Max).Saying("You see#.#.#. {0} built his political campaign on bullshit speeches about family and moral values, and how the modern world is so degenerate.# The kind of shit people like to hear every now and then.#.#.#.", game.Preston) )
    .Then(BG.sprite(Backgrounds.FAMILY_PICTURE).WithAnimation(Animations.HEAD_BOB))
    .Then(Dialog.From (game.Max   ).Saying("He always showcases his *wife* and *daughter* as examples of decency to be followed by the world."))
    .Then(Dialog.From (game.Max   ).Saying("Do you now understand what I need you to do? If the people of this city somehow found out that his family are a bunch of sluts and perverts, he has no chance of winning the election!#"))
    .Then(
        Choice.Of("That is something I can do!",  () => {
            StoryNode n2 = StoryNode.create();
            n2.WithAction(Dialog.From (game.Player).Saying("Deceive and corrupt girls? That sounds like something I can do#.#.#."))
                .Then(Dialog.From(game.Max).Saying("And that's why I gave you the job!"))
                .Then(A3_Getting_Envelope);
            return n2;
        } ).Or("Expose girls lives just to win an election?", () => {
            StoryNode n2 =  StoryNode.create();
            n2.WithAction(Dialog.From(game.Player).Saying("Shit, man#.#.#. Expose girls lives just to win an election#? That's fucked up#.#.#."))
                .Then(Score.IncDICK(game.Player, Counters.DICK_KARMA, VNEngine.Data.Character.DickAmount.MEDIUM))
                .Then(Dialog.From(game.Max).Saying("Fuck you, {0}! Don't you start the lawful good character act now!# You'll love this job!", game.Player))
                .Then(A3_Getting_Envelope);
            return n2;
        } )
    );
return n;
When Graphics Quality was at Fantastic the laptop touch pad would move ok so the interrogation bang game could be played and easily won.

When Graphics Quality was set to Fast the touch pad would not move the mouse properly and the game was unplayable and unbeatable. The dick would barely move and couldn't get far across the screen to play the game.

Not sure if that info helps any.
Yes. I discovered this exact problem last week. Fast and Fastest quality by default disable VSync and screw some of the minigames logic when the computer generates a very high frame rate (and it was my fault not thinking about this). I'll fix this for next version, but for now it's better play using Fantastic Quality as this setting activates VSync and cap the frame rate to your monitor frequency. Posted more details here:

Reactions: Archast

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Can you tell me how to use the script? What do I do with the text you posted, etc. Thanks.

Awesome game, this is probably the only erotic game I give a shit about, since most I've tried are really bad and/or boring w/ walls of text.

Unfortunately, the shoplifter minigames are awful and no matter at what sensibility I tried, the blowjob one was impossible.

For those having the same issues as me, I did write a small AutoHotkey script to use the keyboard for those minigames.

Code:
#SingleInstance Force
#NoEnv
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 9999999
#HotkeyInterval 9999999
#KeyHistory 0
#UseHook On
ListLines Off
SetBatchLines, -1
SetKeyDelay, -1, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 0
SetWinDelay, -1
SetControlDelay, -1
SendMode Input

#IfWinActive ahk_exe HnS2.exe

Hotkey, A, MoveMouseLeft
Hotkey, A up, MoveMouseLeftUp
Hotkey, D, MoveMouseRight
Hotkey, D up, MoveMouseRightUp

return

MoveMouseLeft:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseLeftTimer, 5
    return
}

MoveMouseLeftUp:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseLeftTimer, Delete
    return
}

MoveMouseLeftTimer:
{
    DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, -10, int, 0, uint, 0, int, 0)
    return
}

MoveMouseRight:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseRightTimer, 5
    return
}

MoveMouseRightUp:
{
    SetTimer, MoveMouseRightTimer, Delete
    return
}

MoveMouseRightTimer:
{
    DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, 10, int, 0, uint, 0, int, 0)
    return
}

#UseHook Off

Reactions: HighlanderBD
D

Deleted member 225296

Can you tell me how to use the script? What do I do with the text you posted, etc. Thanks.
1) Install AHK:
2) Copy the content of my post into a text file and rename it <whatever>.ahk
3) Run the .ahk file.
4) Run the game.

Now just use A to move the mouse left and D to move the mouse right (hold the key to simulate mouse dragging).

Reactions: HighlanderBD

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
woooooooooow
is it true a new game from
The Architect

i really missed your last game
i hope its like the previous one

its not easy to find good story with sex

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes