amcp

May 4, 2017
I finished v.05: what a great game! Congrats to the Dev - The Architect!

I must state that almost a year ago, my favorite games were BB, DMD and Twist but those have faced a series of problems, the incest theme run out of new ideas and became boring. I think many people lost interest in those games and tried some new games with other contents and gameplay.

Nowadays my favorite games are Hack'n'Stalk 2, Chloe18 and Adventures of WillyD. These "new" games have so much content, refreshing ideas and are very funny.

Some time ago I read in F95Zone that we were in the golden age of Incest Game: now I think that golden age is over and a new one is starting.

Reactions: The Architect

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Holy shit that was a good game !
Galdly funding it !
I really hope it will get finished.
What is great:
- gorgeous renders, with models not seen in all other games, as it is so often the case.
- realistic underboob clothes. (Or at least, not trying to render smooth fabric there.) I really got to hate these failed renderings where the fabric goes under the boobs when it shouldn't. Has anybody ever seen a wool pullover with two boob shaped space below, that get stuck under the boob ???
- fun little games and i really like the panic mode to select a response.
- several ways to achieve anything -> great replayability.

The only thing i found annoying is that the text font is too large to my taste, and thus a bit difficult to read.

Reactions: The Architect

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
How i can see all pic from this game?

Hee put in resources.assets.resS ???
Yeah it can be easily decrypted that way, but I seriously recommend you to just enjoy game as it was...
1) Not many renders to see at this moment
2) Some scenes are designed to be shown as bg + sprite(head) + sprite(legs) + sprite(breasts) etc... So watching each element will just creep you out.
3) Not like many other adult games, this game is really hilarious..

Ashe2000

Jul 11, 2017
OK so I had been playing the game fine but I went in today to try a different path and the main menu screen does not respond to me at all. I can not load, start, or even quit I had to alt-f4... I find that really weird...
Confirmed. Not sure what is happening but the game is now broken for me.

mrbojangles.ta

Jan 23, 2018
stuck at literature exam. MC orgasm meter keeps dropping back to 50% or so after it hits about 75%. So I've made Phoebe cum like 5 times.

Tried loading it back to the beginning and doing it multiple times, but I can't move past this to where MC gets the HJ

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
stuck at literature exam. MC orgasm meter keeps dropping back to 50% or so after it hits about 75%. So I've made Phoebe cum like 5 times.

Tried loading it back to the beginning and doing it multiple times, but I can't move past this to where MC gets the HJ
What version are you running? Is it on story mode? Any mods? It's supposed to be fixed in v0.5.
To end the scene you have to press 'C' as shown on screen.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Man, It's the best game!
Unique, a lot of interactions, mini-games are meanfull and exciting...

And I like you approach to make small separate games.... Hack'n Stalk 1.0, Hack'n Stalk 2.0 and so on...
In this case you feel connected to characters and enjoying the story... compared to VN with a lot of characters that will never be finished and after few version you just check new CG's coz gameplay become boring....

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Stuck here, can't advance the dialogue, ESC works so the game isn't stuck, just the dialogue.
Does that signify end of the version or am I just stuck like a toad?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Stuck here, can't advance the dialogue, ESC works so the game isn't stuck, just the dialogue.
Does that signify end of the version or am I just stuck like a toad?
It's a bug that might happen on version 0.5 if you didn't follow one of the side quests. The end of this version content is just a few lines after this point anyway...

Reactions: ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
It's a bug that might happen on version 0.5 if you didn't follow one of the side quests. The end of this version content is just a few lines after this point anyway...
So I have to start over again or will this fix itself eventually with a new version?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So I have to start over again or will this fix itself eventually with a new version?
I'll fix it for the next version!
However, starting again and exploring more during the first day may lead you to trigger the two side quests and enable more content.

Reactions: ComicBookGuy

josie

May 5, 2017
I really hope you put an internal view into this game as well, and of course, a reason to show it :) Your last game was well done.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
@The Architect
I wanted to fap to Jennifer in the super mall interrogation scene but it's kind of hard to when you're trying to beat a mini-game with your other hand.
Is there any way to relax and jerk off instead of frantically trying to score perfectly during a sex scene?
Also for drilling neighbour peep: I smashed the spacebar for a few minutes until my wrists started hurting but it wouldn't go up enough so I just gave up.
Your mini-games are not enjoyable. I have to keep reloading saves to try and get perfect scores just for a sex scene and it has taken me 3 hours to get to the Jennifer and Phoebe mall interrogation sex scenes where I spent another 30 minutes trying to perfect the mouse games to make Jennifer cum. Sigh...

Reactions: Onysko and Melkai

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@The Architect
I wanted to fap to Jennifer in the super mall interrogation scene but it's kind of hard to when you're trying to beat a mini-game with your other hand.
Is there any way to relax and jerk off instead of frantically trying to score perfectly during a sex scene?
Also for drilling neighbour peep: I smashed the spacebar for a few minutes until my wrists started hurting but it wouldn't go up enough so I just gave up.
Your mini-games are not enjoyable. I have to keep reloading saves to try and get perfect scores just for a sex scene and it has taken me 3 hours to get to the Jennifer and Phoebe mall interrogation sex scenes where I spent another 30 minutes trying to perfect the mouse games to make Jennifer cum. Sigh...
Hi! Since v0.5 you can replay all the scenes and sex minigames in the gallery without having to care about playing with a perfect score (I still need to make them not finish after certain amount of time).

Since v0.4, I designed all minigames to be easily played with one hand. Both mouse movement operations and the 'mash' spacebar are supposed to be quite easy to 'accelerate' (about 2 keystrokes per second, quite slow mouse movement).

What I noticed is that some people have this input issues with the game, I don't know if it's because some windows version, some specific keyboard/mouse drivers. If possible, try playing in another computer to check if there's a diffrence. I'm also trying a few solutions for this problems from here!

I'm also suspecting this might have to do with some computers rendering A LOT of frames per second and messing up the game. And that's absolutely my fault for not using the right tools to check times in the minigames. I'm fixing that as well!

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm also suspecting this might have to do with some computers rendering A LOT of frames per second and messing up the game. And that's absolutely my fault for not using the right tools to check times in the minigames. I'm fixing that as well!
I found it! That was the problem! You're problably using a high refresh rate monitor, or your video driver has v-syncing disabled for the game! It's my fault anyway, as I was using frame counters(instead of time counters) in some minigames and this is screwing the logic.
I'll fix it for next version!

Sep 4, 2017
@The Architect
dude you have to put the bar to between weak and strong , the moment you got there you should press left arrow , and keep the bar between them by pressing space 1.5/sec , something like that

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes