Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
its actually a good game just needs a bit more content i will be waiting for future uptades

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

kenan

Aug 6, 2016
The architect, i love this game man. I don't why everybody not talking about this game. It has great visuals, great gameplay, great writing. I think this game is much better than SummertimeSaga etc. Had a blast while playing it.
Keep up the good work man. I'm sure u will get much attention in the future.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Really like the characters.

2 minor things that bothered me a bit:
1. A bunch of typos (extremely minor but hey)
2. Sex Scene being a minigame. I don't mind if theres a game for it but at least make it so when you win the scene keeps playing without penalties. Just know your audience I guess :p

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Really like the characters.

2 minor things that bothered me a bit:
1. A bunch of typos (extremely minor but hey)
@Simleyfaceguy is a hero of proof reading! But there's still some text missing revisions though.

2. Sex Scene being a minigame. I don't mind if theres a game for it but at least make it so when you win the scene keeps playing without penalties. Just know your audience I guess :p
Playing in STORY MODE removes most penalties in minigames. You can also replay lots of scenes without penalties in the gallery!

Reactions: smileyfaceguy

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
@Simleyfaceguy is a hero of proof reading! But there's still some text missing revisions though.

Playing in STORY MODE removes most penalties in minigames. You can also replay lots of scenes without penalties in the gallery!
The minigames do hinder my recollection of the event. I don't remember it by it's hotness, but how difficult the mechanics were. It also ends up with the sex scenes being really underwritten compared to other games. Maybe instead of one long bar, you can do three shorter ones with dialogue/description scenes between each one.

I don't think people playing on laptops were taken into account when the mouse controls were put in. I'd really appreciate the option to use the arrow keys. This is one of my favorite games, I want to experience all of it so story mode is not an option.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Mmmmhh... Here's the thing though - the scene is supposed to be the reward for the player - it's why they play the game in the first place. In my opinion it's pretty important to be able to view the scene without a penalty in the normal playthrough.
(Just to clarify, I don't mind that there is a minigame, I just think that if you win the mini-game you shouldn't immediately end the scene).

Reactions: The Architect
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes