Arldor

May 15, 2017
I can't reproduce this. Can you describe in more detail? After she cum, the player's bar goes almost full and hers goes empty. I can't see a way she can cum again before the player. Are you using mods?
The purpose of this scene is to bring the girl to orgasm, and then to finish herself. As a result, we get points of debauchery. But, if she will finish again and again, we will each time receive points of debauchery and after a while the scale in the characteristics of the character will be filled completely.
Безымянный1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The purpose of this scene is to bring the girl to orgasm, and then to finish herself. As a result, we get points of debauchery. But, if she will finish again and again, we will each time receive points of debauchery and after a while the scale in the characteristics of the character will be filled completely.
The point is that you're not supposed to be able to do that. After she climax a first time, the player climax bar fills almost to the top and if you don't press 'C' and continue do grope her, the scene quickly ends with the player cumming in his pants. I tried, but I couldn't see what path enables this loop to continue. Do the player cum bar does not go up when you play ?

I thought that the scene

Arldor

May 15, 2017
The point is that you're not supposed to be able to do that. After she climax a first time, the player climax bar fills almost to the top and if you don't press 'C' and continue do grope her, the scene quickly ends with the player cumming in his pants. I tried, but I couldn't see what path enables this loop to continue. Do the player cum bar does not go up when you play ?
Yes, cum bar was full, but I can repeat grope and scene don't end. I don`t know why, but this bug serious

Reactions: Bagger288

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Fix for grope scene at day 1 in story mode allowing player indefinitely repeat climax sequence
Fix for LOST AND FOUND quest peep scene triggering during free roam in day 2 if skipped in day 1

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8FD92990467F72B602AFC9BBC5D65BBD272F135E&xl=129833612&dn=HnS2_v0.4.2.torrent

Reactions: Graybo

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Today I pledged this game at patreon (for the first time in my life.. You should be proud of it, , as I hardly spend money on games...;)) but the Patreon site is quiet annoying... Having problems with logging in and changing settings as well... :tiredface: I haven't experienced this kind of problems at any other sites before....

BTW, cannot wait for the next updates! (It's too sad to know that the models you use are not compatible to DAZ which I use for rendering.... I could have posted some fanpics in this thread if I could)

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Today I pledged this game at patreon (for the first time in my life.. You should be proud of it, , as I hardly spend money on games...;)) but the Patreon site is quiet annoying... Having problems with logging in and changing settings as well... :tiredface: I haven't experienced this kind of problems at any other sites before....

BTW, cannot wait for the next updates! (It's too sad to know that the models you use are not compatible to DAZ which I use for rendering.... I could have posted some fanpics in this thread if I could)
Thanks, Mobum! Patreon is also annoying a lot of people with their witch hunt on incest content (i'm not into the fetish but it's apparently a big deal)

The models are originally from DAZ, but I use them in Blender (I'm not a fan of DAZ Studio's renderers). I posted a XNALara/XPS model of a character some time ago. It is possible to pose the model in XPS and export as .obj to import in DAZ Studio. Posting a packed model in DAZ format could lead me more easily to problems with copyright trolls.

Reactions: 'Jaeger' and Mobum

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks, Mobum! Patreon is also annoying a lot of people with their witch hunt on incest content (i'm not into the fetish but it's apparently a big deal)

The models are originally from DAZ, but I use them in Blender (I'm not a fan of DAZ Studio's renderers). I posted a XNALara/XPS model of a character some time ago. It is possible to pose the model in XPS and export as .obj to import in DAZ Studio. Posting a packed model in DAZ format could lead me more easily to problems with copyright trolls.
Ahh I got it.. Thank you for the kind explanation.
I really appreciate your efforts to make the models look as vivid and lively as possible, as I hate to see just pretty mannequine-like models. Sometimes it gives me the creep... As an amature renderer myself I know how hard it is to retouch and make them look natural... I love the riding scene used in the title...;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Awesome game. Now my 2nd favourite non-incest VN!
Keep up the great work, @The Architect

I saw some minor bugs (spelling mistakes like "live" instead of "life" and at least one scene in which the wrong person says a text) but nothing serious.
Sorry I couldn't pledge more, but hope you enjoy the beer or coffee you can buy from my additional $ :cool:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Just played the game and I really enjoyed it. This is one of the few games where the gameplay elements actually improve the game instead of just being annoying. And it's quite sexy as well :cool:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev :)
--------------

Version 0.5 roadmap
Feb 16 at 11:39pm
Hi, folks! I had to stay off the grid for the last few days but I'm now back on track for version 0.5.
This version is planned to be somewhat like what I did on v0.3: a smaller but quicker release, with not so much new history content (aftermath and end of day 2) but an important new UI feature (unified gallery). The plan is to release by the end of the next week.

VERSION 0.5 ROADMAP

[50%] DAY 2 aftermath and new quests triggers
[25%] Unified gallery
[ 0%] Testing and text revisions

Reactions: UncleVT
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes