The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Where is the saving??
You can manually save using the smartphone when it is available or use the auto saves generated by the game

Oh, and @The Architect, please reconsider the mouse controls during the interrogation. The rest of the game just requires you to use the direction keys. I think it's better if you change the controls for the new minigames just for consistency.
I agree about the consistency issue. But these two scenes use a 'force/speed' factor and simulating this using a keyboard input is somewhat clunky (like the 'mash' spacebar in the drill wall minigame). I'll try to figure out a solution. This version I tried to address a complaint made by many people: allow the game always be playable using "one hand". You can do that in these two scenes.

I'm still waiting for something good to happen when you go straight as a good guy. I'm probably playing the wrong game. :'( All the "good stuff" is for the douche route.
About Karma, notice that unless you're doing it for role-play, a good character doesn't need to choose ALL the nicest actions. You just need to keep a positive balance. There's a big decision based on Karma planned for later in the game with content exclusive for nice characters (and the game will check a positive karma balance). You can for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notice also that most 'altruistic' actions only available with nice karma are actually useful only if you want a big boost in the 'loving' stats of the girl.

How and what to use, to smash the school window to get the real badge? :)

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Great game, the gameplay is very unique. Haven't seen something like that before :) I only felt that the sex scene was a bit rushed, wouldn't mind a little tease there. Definitely will keep an eye on that

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
how to get drone claw? how to get the badge after breaking the window?
You need to buy the "Drone Claw" [$5] in the Special Store in the Mall after u get it go the school when u are near the badge use "Space Bar" to Grab it.

Tyburn

Jun 13, 2017
This is a good one

The penis on the main character is actually realistic

The testicles in particular look outstanding
This may be my favorite message I have ever read here. I mean, where else would you see this feedback?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
How and what to use, to smash the school window to get the real badge? :)
Also, you can use a can of Beer to break the window, theres2 way to get it:
1. Buying it from the store.
2. On the 1st Day after dropping Phoebe at the school get back to the mansion >
Tennis Court Yard > Take the Key from the house from Samantha's Bag > Enter the House > Check the Cupboard > Rummage [You will get the Tire Iron] then [Office/Studio] > Inspect the Books > Hide at the Cupboard from Samantha > Rummage Again [You will find the Beer Can].​

Reactions: tonny

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 42210
Overview:
This is a sequel to the game (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an "expanded universe" where you'll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Updated: 30-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download: - - - - -

View attachment 42212 View attachment 42213 View attachment 42214 View attachment 42215
A great game it is really fun.Nice work!
How can I translate the game?or is there already a translation into German?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Simply amazingly well put together game.
I love the design choices the author makes, and the overall art taste/style.

Can't wait for more.

Reactions: The Architect

arlidor

May 15, 2017
The game is amazing!
But I do not quite understand.
When we first mocked the girl at school, we were given points every time, when she got orgasm. Is not this a bug? After five times I completely filled the scale
Sorry for my English

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes