Astriedax

May 15, 2017
In the School molesting scene, I had a option to pull down her panties, but receive a message that I wasn't possible because she wasn't corrupted enough.
If I keep making her orgasm, will I be abled to remove her panties? Or it's not implemented content from the current version?
I made her orgasm quite a few times, seemed endless.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The only thing that RenPy has on it's plus side is that it is more "one hand friendly" if you know what I mean :p
You should really be able to control everything from the mouse alone.
I'm a game design geek, but I never thought of this particular aspect of adult gaming when I started the project. It really needs to be written in the books!

All I can remember right now was that skipping was dog shit, other than that you asked way too late.
Skipping speed will be highly improved in the upcoming version. I also added auto-saves during the scenes, easily allowing to come back to previous points without the need to play from the beginning.

In the School molesting scene, I had a option to pull down her panties, but receive a message that I wasn't possible because she wasn't corrupted enough.
If I keep making her orgasm, will I be abled to remove her panties? Or it's not implemented content from the current version?
I made her orgasm quite a few times, seemed endless.
It's not possible in the first scene

Reactions: UncleVT

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
I loved the first Hack'n'Stalk and this one shaping up to be even better but I do appreciate the "In Progress" games that announce when you've reached limits as in some it can be so unclear...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Go to first post first page click their patreon link scroll down read the developer diary #4 it has all the info you need.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
@

Go to first post first page click their patreon link scroll down read the developer diary #4 it has all the info you need.

Can you please provide Full save of this version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not sure if this the last save or not. You know where the save files for the game are located at right?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
@

Not sure if this the last save or not. You know where the save files for the game are located at right?
My hero. And yep i know. Really BIG thanks!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The game is overall fun and highly interactive. There are diverse choices in the dialogue which I assume will lead to many different paths. The only things I took issue with are the sound and how it can be dead silent for long periods with sudden ear rapes... Like the police sirens or the moans. Also, the game isn't very responsive when skipping text, and I also wish for a more available phone menu \ save option.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Where is the saving??
You can save using your phone. Take note that you can't access it every time.
The saves are located in this folder.
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Hack'n Stalk 2_0

Oh, and @The Architect, please reconsider the mouse controls during the interrogation. The rest of the game just requires you to use the direction keys. I think it's better if you change the controls for the new minigames just for consistency.

I'm still waiting for something good to happen when you go straight as a good guy. I'm probably playing the wrong game. :'( All the "good stuff" is for the douche route.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes