KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Good update. Waiting more good scenes with Samantha. My only complain updates are really short.I can understand it takes time to coding , making animation and other stuffs.Hope you'll make longer once you get more support on patreon :)

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I like this game. It would be difficult without the walkthrough, but I do like it! It would be even better with more save slots and the ability to save whenever you wanted to.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
btw, I LOVED this game, I really did.

It was fun, it was fresh, it was entertaining and sexy, and it was very welcome break from (what I consider to be) all the other shitty cheap and copy pasted renders, game options, and stories.

Honestly, the only thing I really wish this game had more, is more content, but I suppose it's normal at this stage, and the content that is there is more than enough to judge that this will be an awesome game when it's done.

Reactions: rev33

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
walkthrough is ok but you really have to read the damn thing over and over and take notes.by the time you start doing things you see further down the walkthrough that you should have done other options.example i go to tennis court to do things to line up the exam quest and then further down it says do this or that at tennis court.trying to get best stats possible so guess im starting over for the 7th time lol.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
walkthrough is ok but you really have to read the damn thing over and over and take notes.by the time you start doing things you see further down the walkthrough that you should have done other options.example i go to tennis court to do things to line up the exam quest and then further down it says do this or that at tennis court.trying to get best stats possible so guess im starting over for the 7th time lol.
however i like the game idea as well characters just gonna be hard to get best stats for each girl without making a lot of mistakes along the way

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Need to play the first, before this version?
In my opinion, yes you have to. Because HnS1 is awesome! (still my most favorite game that I've ever played so far). Beside, the story of HnS2 take place after one of the ending in HnS1, with different MC.
It's optional though, but it will be much more enjoyable if you played HnS1 first.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4.1 on svscomics

Fix for Officer Dan starting day 2 already in front of the school if not lured out in day 1, restricting access to some content
Fix for possible inconsistent Mr Watson dialog inside the school in day 2

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
This is a good one

The penis on the main character is actually realistic

The testicles in particular look outstanding
I agree there are some really horrible penis out there.
If you want to see a really BAD penis, look at Corruption. His testicles look like a large walnut!

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Having a technical issue that I can't find any mention of. I can't get past the configuration dialogue and, instead of the game starting, only get this error message:

Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution

Switching to resolution 1920x0 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1920x0 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=1 hz=0)

This issue started in 3.0 Before that I was fine.

I can change the graphics quality and choose between windowed or full screen but neither option fixes the issue. I can only choose 1920x1080 in the screen resolution drop down menu and nothing appears in the select monitor menu.

I'm running Windows 10.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
The game is amazing!
But I do not quite understand.
When we first mocked the girl at school, we were given points every time, when she got orgasm. Is not this a bug? After five times I completely filled the scale
Sorry for my English
the same, i do many aremps whit mini game, and the corruption bar is full, bun nothin happens is a loop? or a bug?

Feb 1, 2018
Minor cosmetic bug: There's a line in the v3 scene when Samantha tells Phoebe that you had nice things to say about her (if you chose that option on the tennis court). It's during the convo at the "Back from the Mall" checkpoint.

The line: "Really...And I thought he was somewhat sincere..." is shown to be spoken by the Player, but it is clearly intended as a line spoken by Samantha.

Reactions: The Architect

Arldor

May 15, 2017
the same, i do many aremps whit mini game, and the corruption bar is full, bun nothin happens is a loop? or a bug?
Most likely this is so
I still found one bug. When you bring girls home from the school first time, there is night outside. If you go to the window, where you take pictures of mother with the help of a drone, you can catch blond girl. But, if you skip this action and return there next day in the afternoon, the scene will start

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I can't reproduce this. Can you describe in more detail? After she cum, the player's bar goes almost full and hers goes empty. I can't see a way she can cum again before the player. Are you using mods?

Most likely this is so
I still found one bug. When you bring girls home from the school first time, there is night outside. If you go to the window, where you take pictures of mother with the help of a drone, you can catch blond girl. But, if you skip this action and return there next day in the afternoon, the scene will start
You're right. It's a bug to be fixed.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes