PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Hack'n Stalk 2_0
Interesting, doesnt seem to be for the recent update. Trying to figure out how to alter the money, unless the fish eye lens stuff isn't in the game like why some options require excessive stat points (also not in game)

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
Interesting, doesnt seem to be for the recent update. Trying to figure out how to alter the money, unless the fish eye lens stuff isn't in the game like why some options require excessive stat points (also not in game)
the fish eye lense is in the game and for your money problem i will do something =D

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The path of a good guy is so lonely...
Good guys shall not fear... They will be rewarded. Also, be aware you don't need the perfect white knight paladin to be seen as a good guy the game!

The save path didn't change. Fisheye lens camera are already in the game but they are expensive for a reason: you will only be able to use it some time later in the game. Most stats checks can be done with current choices available (except the addressing option for Phoebe and Samantha, the checks will be repeated every day and are not implemented yet).
In short, if there's something that seems impossible to be done in the current version of the game, then it's probably not implemented yet.

Last edited:

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone have i may share all images from this version? I will really appreciate this. This game describe one word "WOW"

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Seems a promising game but is ruined by the fact it's on unity.

The whole things seems very clunky and all the good features that make adult games great on Renpy are sadly missing.

Kavekien

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone else find it impossible to drill? I'm mashing all I can but am not even close
Yeah has this bugged out? I think I'll bore a hole through my keyboard before I can put a scratch in the wall. I tried slowing the tempo too to maintain a steady pace but the bar seems to decay too fast.
Also tried Story mode in the hope of bypassing this mashing mechanic ( sorry i dont find finger tip callouses and RSI fun) but the mechanic remains in place

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone else find it impossible to drill? I'm mashing all I can but am not even close
Yeah has this bugged out? I think I'll bore a hole through my keyboard before I can put a scratch in the wall. I tried slowing the tempo too to maintain a steady pace but the bar seems to decay too fast.
Also tried Story mode in the hope of bypassing this mashing mechanic ( sorry i dont find finger tip callouses and RSI fun) but the mechanic remains in place
I move the drill as far left first, then tap space continuously at about 1 second intervals. Once you get it to the safe zone, it should be apparent how frequently you need to tap space.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Are you running on some VM (Linux/Mac) ? Raising the bar to the position should be quite easy (3 to 4 space bar strokes), and the challenge is actually not overdo it. In a next version, story mode will allow completely bypass the mini-game.

Seems a promising game but is ruined by the fact it's on unity.

The whole things seems very clunky and all the good features that make adult games great on Renpy are sadly missing.
Unity does not impose any limits, it's quite in the opposite way. I'm working on a more dynamic auto-save system to make reloading faster, and the auto-skip speed will be highly increased next version. Any tips about what Renpy features would you like to see in the game?

Apatride

Mar 30, 2017
Are you running on some VM (Linux/Mac) ? Raising the bar to the position should be quite easy (3 to 4 space bar strokes), and the challenge is actually not overdo it. In a next version, story mode will allow completely bypass the mini-game.

Unity does not impose any limits, it's quite in the opposite way. I'm working on a more dynamic auto-save system to make reloading faster, and the auto-skip speed will be highly increased next version. Any tips about what Renpy features would you like to see in the game?
I really like your games. The mini-games are interesting (and the Story-mode provides a good alternative), the story appeals to my kinks and the renders are quite good (albeit a bit cliché in some cases but I don't think it is possible to avoid this completely).
Two things that Ren'Py allows that Unity usually doesn't are saving at any time via right-click, including in the middle of a dialogue and, related, an ultra-fast auto-skip compared Unity (although, kudos for the effort here, most people don't implement an auto-skip at all)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it funny that your warning for the save file says *consider starting a new game* since you don't even give the person a choice anyway and the person is forced to start a new game because clicking on the OK button does nothing. If you are going to force them you might as well just put a message stating this save file doesn't work with this version instead of making it look like we actually have a choice.

It says that they can be loaded but it's not true.

Last edited:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I find it funny that your warning for the save file says *consider starting a new game* since you don't even give the person a choice anyway and the person is forced to start a new game because clicking on the OK button does nothing. If you are going to force them you might as well just put a message stating this save file doesn't work with this version instead of making it look like we actually have a choice.

It says that they can be loaded but it's not true.
Hi! It should be loading after clicking OK (tested with several save files). If this is happening, then you found a bug. If you still have the save file, please send it here !

Is there a possibility for a mac version? Thanks.
Yes. I'm starting to release OSX versions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I already overwrote both of them since it's not like we really have many slots to spare I'm probably going to have to make multiple folders to move each set into them so that I can go back if needed as well as go back and do the events whenever I want to. I clicked OK on both saves over and over and I had to kill the game as the ok button did nothing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Always look 1 page back or more depending on how popular the game is to see if something has been uploaded usually when it's on a different site it's usually already posted here.

Dreqt

Nov 12, 2017
Just came by to say that i absolutely love the game, and I cannot wait for the next update. Everything about it is really good, and original. The sense of humor is spot on too, it's not forced, it's really smooth. The only thing I have to add is that, maybe It's because I'm a bit spoiled, but I kind of like to be able to undo choices I've made right after I've made them. That or make it more accessible to save whenever we want mid choices. You probably have a really good reason for this, to incentive more than one play through and to make it more time consuming, but feels a bit grind-y when I have to replay so many things because i messed up a choice, since I'm one of those people that like to make every right answer. Also consider making the fast skipping a bit faster, It was really slow for me, and I'm not sure if It was because I was on really high graphics or not. Thanks again for this amazing game!

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes