The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi. Be aware this is a smaller update. It contains a few new collectable animations but no new complete sex scene.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Mhm after the kid on the store help me about removing the police officer on the school doors, after i enter it seems i cant picture the teacher? Help?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mhm after the kid on the store help me about removing the police officer on the school doors, after i enter it seems i cant picture the teacher? Help?
It's a charisma check. If you didn't build charisma enough, you need to take another route to get the picture (messing with his car in the parking lot). I posted some time ago how to build enough charisma to do it

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Hi The Alchemist! I ABSOLUTLY loved the first HnS game and I did just discover this sequel!!! You got a new patreon fan :D

Thanks!!!

Reactions: ns332

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Mmm... seems interesting, i have to try the first game before judging. But the premises are good.

The developer seems to be serious, making a game in whitch you have not only sex scenes. That's what i like.

A game with erotic content but that don't loose itself in the " sex ", a game that keep having an interesting gameplay.

But again, i have to try these 2 games before judging.

Anyway, another good thing about the developer is that he allows people to help him with donations, but nonetheless makes the game free.

No things like " censorship " or " game content locked " unless you become a patron.

This mindset of " patreon supporter or not, my game is free and without limits " is what makes me play the full games and then reward the developer with a generous paypal donation.

Reactions: Bagger288
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes