fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
yea, this game does not work for me at all. I am interested to play it, but mechanics in mini games fail to work in any way on linux system.
-using wine there is no way to finish the drill task (no way to click fast enough)
-using virtualbox, game runs fine, but all mouse tasks do not work (mirror task and grope task)

so unless things change, I will pass this game
Played again version 0.2.1, and issues I previously mentioned no longer exist. This version is fully playable in Wine.
So thank you @The-Architect it is looking to be quite a good game.

Reactions: Bagger288

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Need Also a Wthrough...
For the moment a walkthrough would be pointless, as there are only a few things you can actually complete, most else is either placeholders or doesn't exist yet... If you read and pay attention to the story, you can very easily figure out what to do to move the story along... It's early development, and so doesn't have tons of side quests or anything, just a few very basic quests and you're done... Only part you have to really really pay attention to the most is the books for the exam, which just hovering over them in her room, and getting their names, is good enough to know what book is missing when you go to do the actual exam... There are not a whole lot of places to explore yet, so it's easy enough for the moment, to get the things you need...

If you're trying to bypass the story to get to erotic stuff, there isn't much of that atm... The mini-game with the drone is one, and the mini-game during the exam is another... That's about it... And I like the fact that thus far this vn/game is not hyper focusing on the erotic stuff, it's trying to add story and depth to the game, to add some fun to the journey...

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
For the moment a walkthrough would be pointless, as there are only a few things you can actually complete, most else is either placeholders or doesn't exist yet... If you read and pay attention to the story, you can very easily figure out what to do to move the story along... It's early development, and so doesn't have tons of side quests or anything, just a few very basic quests and you're done... Only part you have to really really pay attention to the most is the books for the exam, which just hovering over them in her room, and getting their names, is good enough to know what book is missing when you go to do the actual exam... There are not a whole lot of places to explore yet, so it's easy enough for the moment, to get the things you need...

If you're trying to bypass the story to get to erotic stuff, there isn't much of that atm... The mini-game with the drone is one, and the mini-game during the exam is another... That's about it... And I like the fact that thus far this vn/game is not hyper focusing on the erotic stuff, it's trying to add story and depth to the game, to add some fun to the journey...
Understood, Thx a lot!

D

Deleted member 183910

Is it possible to touch phoebes pussy in this version ?

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
despite the fact that i don't like the "mask" solution so much, this game really has a great potential. looking forward to the next updates :)

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
A little tease: there are 2 cheat codes on version 0.2.1, one of them I never published anywhere!

It's not possible to get her corrupted enough for that in the first scene.
You can't tell me such things! Now I'm going to look through all the nodes looking for a clue :p

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
great game so far but god pls make the phone visible in every scene, its boring and annoying to replay so many times some scenes just to load a game, kills the mood very fast

edit taking a pic in the school only works if i have high charisma?
and what does the choice with nice karma at the exam do? too annoying to replay it without the phone on every scene

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
great game so far but god pls make the phone visible in every scene, its boring and annoying to replay so many times some scenes just to load a game, kills the mood very fast

edit taking a pic in the school only works if i have high charisma?
and what does the choice with nice karma at the exam do? too annoying to replay it without the phone on every scene
The phone appears at several save points. However, at any moment you can press ESC, click to go back to the title and load a game from there. In version 0.2.1 I made the title skippable so you can quickly load at any moment.

Choosing the good karma option will, later in the game ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes