Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It says, "DISABLE SOME OF THE FUN" - does that mean I'll lose access to some sex scenes as penalty for playing story mode?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
do somebody know the code to the school door?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It says, "DISABLE SOME OF THE FUN" - does that mean I'll lose access to some sex scenes as penalty for playing story mode?
Not really. Notice that I've been neglecting story mode in latest versions meaning that you won't notice much difference after the first day scenes.

Reactions: Managarmr

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017

Not really. Notice that I've been neglecting story mode in latest versions meaning that you won't notice much difference after the first day scenes.
Thanks for the reply, Mr. Developer. Also, "Search or browse Facebook to find a picture of Michael's friend Jason."
What is the combination to find info on Jason on Facebook? Jason Riverside? It's not working for me.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
how to pass the mission with a drone and a bird???
You need to fly into the transformer, focus and shoot. Start flying, dodge the bird (fly above or below it when it comes) then go straight to the transformer before it come back. It's easier if you dodge the bird while it comes from right to left

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
You need to fly into the transformer, focus and shoot. Start flying, dodge the bird (fly above or below it when it comes) then go straight to the transformer before it come back. It's easier if you dodge the bird while it comes from right to left
What button to fire?

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Sweet release, love the country club scene, but it's not in the gallery? Also had to use cheatengine to get past it (speed hack, was to fast imo )

And am I missing something or could you actually fuck the girls in shoplifting? Coz the gallery has scenes greyed out for both of them 'probing' etc? Those sound like the country club scenes, so bug maybe? When I tell them to bend over they spot the fake badge & it's over which I figured was how it was.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sweet release, love the country club scene, but it's not in the gallery?
It's does not appear in the gallery yet because there's no save point yet after the scene.

And am I missing something or could you actually fuck the girls in shoplifting? Coz the gallery has scenes greyed out for both of them 'probing' etc? Those sound like the country club scenes, so bug maybe? When I tell them to bend over they spot the fake badge & it's over which I figured was how it was.
Yes, you're missing! You can always check quests tasks pressing ESC. Each (Optional) task you do will unlock more of the scenes.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes