Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
I still get Bug if click on the manhole or waiting Jennifer at school[/QUOT

I'm guessing its not a bug, but put in by the dev to screw with the player.. On the meta that we click on everything or something lik that. I enjoyed that actually.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Just moving the mouse in circles doesn't work for the shoplift bang game. The mouse doesn't respond properly now for that game. I went back and tried it on the previous version and it play without problems with that version. On the newer version the mouse isn't responding and it gets stuck/unable to move. Same thing like I said was happening on previous older build depending on frame rate like I said in earlier post. The control isn't working for it like it used to.

I'm on a Windows 7 32-bit laptop with touchpad for mouse if that helps with troubleshooting.

The only way the game can be done without problems is to play with the older version right now on my laptop and make sure image quality is set to Fantastic.

The game now is framerate independent. Notice it does't matter the direction you move the mouse, but only the speed you move (you can simply move the mouse in circles to beat the game).

The goal of the game is to break her resistence. She won't let her head move much much at the begining. Just keep pulling and she slowly gives in and push back to recover breath when needed.

This is a "guitar hero" like game. Just do a single click/tap a at the right time, a little before the icons touch keep the animation flowing and get GOOD scores. If you take too long the sequence stops and there's a BAD score. Taping to early also gives a BAD. The icons and the characters animations are synchronized, sou you can play just looking at the animation and tap when Zack is "pulling out". Maybe the vag icon should ba a little to the left to make this clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Why i have always 0.6 version? Why not 0.6.1 ?
6.1 link from patreon:
6.1 mac link from patreon:

(I can not upload files because they too large, according to I guess rules from f95, only can link from patreon site, sorry I tried my best, I guess I don't have uploader privileges)

btw I attached the walkthrough at least, hope it helps ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yur

SebaRomanow

Apr 3, 2018
A cool game with unique and enjoyable gameplay and funny mini-games
Finally something new and fresh. I had a great time thanks

Reactions: Benny1986

petrusvf

Sep 18, 2017
I believe this is one of the most original adult games I've played so far. Looking forward for the final release.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes