Sep 16, 2016
Where in the story are you? I'll try and relay it together with the latest set of text revisions I'm sending to the dev.
First thanks for your attention.
SHOPLIFTER SCENE: I decided to end it ealy because I want to keep a "love path" in that save. I choose Jennifer and like I said I pressed the option:
"This is enough punishment... I'll let you go..." after that I met them in the parking lot and after we got in the car (the auto-save file on that location is called: Riding back to Miller´s house) the error that I said in my previous post appear. Once again thanks I´m here if you need more information ;)

Reactions: smileyfaceguy
Sep 16, 2016
@ElBandido

That is telling you that is all there is for the love content most of everything that's in the game is for the corruption route and it continues because everything that happens after that point is all about the corruption route.
Maybe that's it, I just don´t understand why it says it is a bug then... But maybe you are right. PS: I'm checking the walkthrough and it has alot of love choice still... but I´m not sure xD

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
SHOPLIFTER SCENE: I decided to end it ealy because I want to keep a "love path" in that save. I choose Jennifer and like I said I pressed the option:
"This is enough punishment... I'll let you go..." after that I met them in the parking lot and after we got in the car (the auto-save file on that location is called: Riding back to Miller´s house) the error that I said in my previous post appear. Once again thanks I´m here if you need more information ;)
Alright, it's definetly a bug, as there is no missing content for either the "good guy" or "bad guy" path all the way up until the end of the current version. It's probably just an oversight, I'll make sure and relay it to The Architect so it'll get fixed in the next update. In the meanwhile, try loading an earlier autosave and choosing Phoebe instead of Jennifer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3945
Sep 16, 2016
Alright, it's definetly a bug, as there is no missing content for both the "good guy" and "bad guy" path all the way up until the end of the current version. It's probably just an oversight, I'll make sure and relay it to The Architect so it'll get fixed in the next update. In the meanwhile, try loading an earlier autosave and choosing Phoebe instead of Jennifer.
I will try to do it with Phoebe then and see if the bug remains. I´ll come back in a few minutes. Thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@smileyfaceguy

I hit one towards the end if you clicked on the open man hole by the club you got hit with a bug pop up that never dies it just keeps popping up you close it and it pops back up again till you kill the game.

Reactions: smileyfaceguy

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
@smileyfaceguy

Is (0.6.1) just bug fixes? If yes then I'll just pass till the next update comes out as the only bug I had was the man hole one.
Yeah only bug fixes, specifically the one you mentioned with the man hole, in addition to one regarding waiting for Jennifer outside the school if you don't have the phermone pills before her "date" with Samantha.

Reactions: myuhinny

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Where in the story are you? I'll try and relay it together with the latest set of text revisions I'm sending to the dev.
Thanks for the bug report, guys! It's going to be fixed on version 0.7 !

@ElBandido

That is telling you that is all there is for the love content most of everything that's in the game is for the corruption route and the walk through continues because everything that happens after that point is all about the corruption route.

Most of us only do the corruption route for now.

I think this game should be all about mini games and not sex scenes since you'll never ever get to actually ever enjoy them anyway because you'll always be doing these mini games that'll take away of your attention and force you to pay attention to the min game instead of watching some hot ass sex scene with a girl.

And even if you beat it and unlock the scene to view again you are still force to do the stupid mini game so viewing the scene is pointless and not worth it.

Pity the sex scene with the mom didn't show her returning the favor to the other girl before she turned off the phone feed.
Hi. In version 0.7 every sex game play you will have a full "watchable" version into gallery.

I'm not a fan of the term "routes". In the game you play, make choices, build stats and these will enable/disable scenes and opportunities. These stats begin to make important branches in day 3 and will compose the ending scenes later!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
played this today, it's not bad, but I think dev's, in general, really need to consider that if they put in some 'mini-games' or QTE's that they should get the controls right, cause they are wonky as F

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@smileyfaceguy

Thanks I'll wait for the next update then.

@The Architect

I always say route if there are more then one option that you can choose. Like love or corruption. I'm guessing going the one way will bring down their family and the other might bring down the family trying to bring down the other family.

Cool that'll be good then as it was annoying that you couldn't enjoy the sex scene during the story event and then couldn't even enjoy it afterwards in the view scene section. So now that it will be fixed I'll just spam through the story event scenes so that I can enjoy the scene in the watch scene area.

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
POMF download link for Windows is blocked by Chrome as 'harmful', not sure if it's a false positive or not since NOPY download worked without issue.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
can some1 answer pls. There is no file of this game ?

Every update we need to start a new game right ?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
can some1 answer pls. There is no file of this game ?

Every update we need to start a new game right ?
Save files are found C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Hack'n Stalk 2_0
Unity games usually create folders in this location AppData\Localow(in windows OS) If you want to start over completely delete the folder and a new one will be created.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes