The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good update, except for the male character model for that banging minigame. All I could think was Event Horizon - "Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see."
Bad things happen to those who look at the eyes of a faceless protagonist

It's also a bit strange to me, although I suppose intended the way it is, how the different paths diverge "heavily". Normally I'd think the Intelligence route is to build the EMP, while the Charisma route is to smash the fire hydrant. Instead, both of those are Intelligence, which means a Charisma "build" just can't the full scene?
The check for the fire hydrant is just to get a hint about how to use it. Even if you don't pass the check you can still open it once you have the wrench.

Reactions: bronze189

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the quick update! The switch to the new banging mini-game is pretty good! Although for some reason my saves switched back to the 0.5 update, now I have to redo them, ugh. (I had a save each for a Jennifer, Phoebe, and Samantha "loving").

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
I played this a few months ago when there was pretty much no content. Is it worth playing yet? I mean the change-log didn't convince me so far...

Mar 29, 2018
I played this a few months ago when there was pretty much no content. Is it worth playing yet? I mean the change-log didn't convince me so far...
It certainly is, haven't even finished the previous update let alone this one but there where already quit a few nicely done sex scenes in it. Definitely worth playing.

Reactions: Marquesse

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I really liked the "new" banging I actually got Phoebe to cum 2 times this new way. MUCH better. I couldn't do squat the old way. Now just to wait until new content is released to continue playing.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
No Mac version yet for 0.7 I take it...not quite sure how to patch it myself. I've done RGMVs and Renpy but not Unity...

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Architect, I've just played through the game in one setting and here are my overall thoughts on it.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game a lot. I haven't had this much fun playing adult game like this in a while. First off the renders and characters look great, I like the various outfits Phoebe and Jennifer have each day. It's cool and sexy in my opinion. Also some details like Jennifer's neck tattoo and belly piercing are a nice touch considering her personality. Speaking of personalities I like how unique each of the girls act. It makes me look forward to all of their scenes. The animations aren't bad either. I like the various choices and stats in the game. It gives the game a greater deal of replay value. I'm going to stick on the love/good karma routes for all the girls though. I do also really like the continuity of the scenes I've done so far. It makes me feel like my decisions have a strong impact on the story.

My only complaints are I feel some of the point restrictions for some of the scenes and options should be reduced a bit. Some of the scenes I barely got until the last second were the Jennifer/Samantha scene and the Phoebe locker room scene and one of her comfort/charisma scenes I started over just to obtain so I wouldn't miss any points with her. Also it would be nice if there could be some extra save slots if that's possible.

My only questions of now is with the recent update I've maxed out all of Phoebe's love points as I have 100 in that category, for future updates should I focus on her corruption points or if I still try to focus on the love/good karma options will it hinder obtaining certain scenes such as the locker room one? And how much of the game do you think you have done so far and do saves carry with future updates?

Anyway this is a great game so far, I hope it gets the attention it deserves in the future.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Architect, I've just played through the game in one setting and here are my overall thoughts on it.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game a lot. I haven't had this much fun playing adult game like this in a while. First off the renders and characters look great, I like the various outfits Phoebe and Jennifer have each day. It's cool and sexy in my opinion. Also some details like Jennifer's neck tattoo and belly piercing are a nice touch considering her personality. Speaking of personalities I like how unique each of the girls act. It makes me look forward to all of their scenes. The animations aren't bad either. I like the various choices and stats in the game. It gives the game a greater deal of replay value. I'm going to stick on the love/good karma routes for all the girls though. I do also really like the continuity of the scenes I've done so far. It makes me feel like my decisions have a strong impact on the story.

My only complaints are I feel some of the point restrictions for some of the scenes and options should be reduced a bit. Some of the scenes I barely got until the last second were the Jennifer/Samantha scene and the Phoebe locker room scene and one of her comfort/charisma scenes I started over just to obtain so I wouldn't miss any points with her. Also it would be nice if there could be some extra save slots if that's possible.

My only questions of now is with the recent update I've maxed out all of Phoebe's love points as I have 100 in that category, for future updates should I focus on her corruption points or if I still try to focus on the love/good karma options will it hinder obtaining certain scenes such as the locker room one? And how much of the game do you think you have done so far and do saves carry with future updates?

Anyway this is a great game so far, I hope it gets the attention it deserves in the future.
Thanks for the feedback!
Stats checks values are tricky to define (having them too high makes the game frustrating, having them too low gives the impression that choices don't matter so much). I'll probably work more on them later.
Day 4 is planned to be the last 'playable' day and it's all about choices.

You need some corruption in the girls for some final scenes, but the requirements will be lower once they really like you. About Karma, the only title you should avoid is NEUTRAL. You don't need to do all the good/bad actions to have the NICE/MEAN title (only keep a positive/negative balance).
I may break save compatibility only in the very last final version, to make it the most stable/bug free possible.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Jason facebook name pleas ?
You have to do some proper stalking to find that one. Without spoiling anything, I suggest you try and find someone you know the full name and city of first, and then work your way from there. Remember that you can click on the connected profiles of the profile you are checking out.

Just tag me again if you'd prefer to get the exact way to get to his profile explained.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes