Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

WHAT'S FIXED

Bug message in one of the paths of the new scene
Missing 'Back' button in the new gallery scene

Sep 16, 2016
The walkthrough is from the Dev or is it Fan Made? Either way if someone can share I appreciate, because this is one of those game I rather play with a walkthrough on the side.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
The walkthrough is from the Dev or is it Fan Made? Either way if someone can share I appreciate, because this is one of those game I rather play with a walkthrough on the side.

Tip: always save when something gonna happen
Also, this walkthought is 0.6 so :p

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I currently have 3 saves for this game--a "starter" save, a Jennifer loving save, and a Phoebe loving save. I was wondering if anyone knows/thinks there's going to be a Samantha ending too for loving, in which case I'll try to get a save up and running for her too. Only drawback is there's not much scenes with her compared to the other two that really really boost up her loving.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
[CG]Hack'n Stalk 2.0 [v0.8.1] (104MB; Lossy; Ripped):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

(Original | Lossy)
lossless.png lossy.png
Re-/upload, edit, delete or ignore at your convenience:pokerFace:

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
can anyone please post save where 0.8 starts? i switched pc's so i don't have anything. Thank you in advance :)

Reactions: Muffeh
Sep 21, 2017
any cheats? I can't cheat IRL...so ero-games are the only places I can feel IN CONTROL:tf:

PS
if you don't know ANY CHEATS don't bother to reply...I have enough disappointments in my life fuck you very much :tf:

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Who know where i can buy lockpick? it says in the mall in walktrought but there is no option for this, or its just suppose to be so because its just another very short bugged piece of game made up by russian programmer?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Who know where i can buy lockpick? it says in the mall in walktrought but there is no option for this, or its just suppose to be so because its just another very short bugged piece of game made up by russian programmer?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes