Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Ummm, if 1.0 is the complete game, then why does the thread title say Hack'n Stalk 2.0?

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
so, i played all up to v8, just downloaded the latest version and i cant load my saves because it says they are from an old version of the game. what do i do to fix this? ty

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so, i played all up to v8, just downloaded the latest version and i cant load my saves because it says they are from an old version of the game. what do i do to fix this? ty
See the changelog

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When 1.0 was final then how come we get 2.0 and more over the page is still showing the download file for 1.0 only.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Because its his second game
I know it is his second game, but the version of the second game i.e. version 1.0 had final written with it, now how come after having a final version of this game already again we get 2.0 again and the page when we open it shows download for version 1.0 only which we have already downloaded.

sincosinco

Nov 7, 2017
I know it is his second game, but the version of the second game i.e. version 1.0 had final written with it, now how come after having a final version of this game already again we get 2.0 again and the page when we open it shows download for version 1.0 only which we have already downloaded.
The title of this game is "Hack'n Stalk 2.0"

Sep 4, 2017
The first game was called Hack'n Stalk and since its the second game in that line, its called Hack'n Stalk 2.0

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The first game was called Hack'n Stalk and since its the second game in that line, its called Hack'n Stalk 2.0
So that means the game in which the MC goes to a small town for disrupting election campaign no right. So that game is already completed i.e. Hack n stalk 2.0. When it is already completed why put it again there that is my question?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes